Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort SuitesUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
FindHotelUS$110
PricelineUS$110
Expedia.comUS$110
HurbUS$115
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2020

I booked online and they double booked me. I explained the situation and would not refund me and tried to blame me. They were not even full. Very dishonest people. I called Choice Hotels and they tried to get that site to return my money but the owner must be greedy.

Room tip: Do not stay here
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank DRProperties
BinaR64, General Manager at Comfort Suites Lakewood Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Thank you, for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we truly apologize for any inconvenience during your stay.

Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

This Comfort Inn in Lakewood was absolutely the best hotel I have slept at. The office was super spacious with everything as clean as I preferred it to be. Breakfast was above average standards and my kids loved it. The rooms couldn’t have been any better. The rooms were way bigger than expected and everything was updated. The carpet was very clean and bathrooms was also very clean. I will definitely stay at this hotel every time I come to the Denver area.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
BinaR64, Manager at Comfort Suites Lakewood Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2019

Thank you, for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we truly appreciate it ! We all hope to see you soon !

Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel based on all of the positive feedback that was given by other reviewers. Unfortunately for us, we had to vacate our two rooms at about 10:30pm on the first night of what was supposed to be a 2-night stay.

This is a non smoking facility, yet someone on our floor was smoking pot and it was seeping into our rooms. Because my father has a lung condition, it was not okay for him to be exposed to smoke of any kind. When I tried calling down to the desk, my call went immediately to voicemail. When I tried to call 3 more times, the same thing... so I left a message. I also tried calling room-to-room and calls would not go through. I finally packed our two rooms and headed to the front desk. When I asked to request a full refund, the front desk said the manager (who works during the daytime) was the only one who could issue a refund.

Here we are, more than a full month after our stay, (along with a mailed formal letter and 3 phone calls to the manager) and the manager of the hotel still has not responded. I was told each time that the manager works a different shift than each time I have tried to call and was reassured she would call me right away. Nothing.

What is even more frustrating is that I had to sign contracts for our two rooms agreeing that we would not smoke or have pets in the room or we would be charged a fee. If someone else is violating that policy and we were impacted, is it too much to ask for us to get our money back?

The hotel itself was fair with a small indoor pool and it could use some new carpet. I would’ve loved to review more, but we left before staying the night. Sorely disappointed to say the least.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank howiegrace
BinaR64, Manager at Comfort Suites Lakewood Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we truly appreciate it. We truly apologize for the inconvenience you had at our facility.

Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

Easily accessible accommodation in a east Denver good parking and helpful staff. Plenty of places to eat locally some by foot, the hotel is BandB a good breakfast in the morning. Everything you need for a stop over and reasonable price.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
BinaR64, Manager at Comfort Suites Lakewood Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2019

Thank you, for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we truly appreciate it, we all hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2019

My wife and I were in town for two nights of concerts at Red Rocks. We choose the Comfort Suites Lakewood Denver due to its proximity to Red Rocks and booked on line. The appearance from the street is OK. Check in was a disaster. Mid Thursday afternoon, not crowded at all with one couple checking in when we arrived. However, there was an issue between them and the front desk clerk. Waiting patiently while they handled their somewhat disturbing business. As soon as it all cleared out and the desk clerk greeted me with this and I quote "some people are just a****les". Kid you not. That was the first thing out of his mouth. He blurted out out some more frustration then asked if he could help me. We got checked in and it wasn't that friendly at all. The hotel is under renovation, at that time it was no big deal. The room was adequate and warm. It took a significant amount of time to cool it down to an acceptable level. We did not use the pool or the exercise room nor did we utilize the free breakfast buffet. We did need an extra towel and when I went to the front desk to ask for that, no one was present at the desk. I waited until the desk clerk came back from the smoking area. Ho Hum. On the second and third day the elevator was out of service and we are on the third floor. Not a big deal, I am not afraid of the stairs but it would have been nice during check out with our luggage, especially from the third floor. I can get better service from the staff at a lower end establishment. Am I entitled. NO. But more front end training for your staff would be nice. I was in the hospitality industry and I know what works and what doesn't. This establishment doesn't work for me. I wont be back, Too many other hotels in the immediate area to visit.

Room tip: Be aware of the front desk help. Not trained properly and have bad attitudes.
Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Brad H

Thank you Brad, for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we truly appreciate it.
We as a team strive to meet and exceed your expectations, We are truly sorry we did not and had to experience that incident when checking in and another while checking out. We will speak with our staff to make sure this does not happen again, we hope you can give us a second chance.