Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$69
Expedia.comUS$68
Hotels.comUS$69
Agoda.comUS$68
PricelineUS$68
Trip.comUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

I got this on Hotwire and it was represented by Hotwire as being a Red Roof Inn, No way. First off they demanded a $100 "deposit" that was a complete surprise as the room was already paid for. Then, I was handed a 2-page checklist of "rules" and was expected to initial nearly 50 times, then sign and date.
I had already paid for the room and it was late so I got the key and entered the room, which looked more like a cell. Someone's garbage on a shelf, a fixture hanging from the wall. No shower curtain.
One good thing, the beds were made, but only one blanket and two sheets, rumpled.

Final thought: This is not a hotel. It is a lower-rent long stay facility. It is not a Red Roof Inn.

Room tip: Find another place! Don't stay here!
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2020

I stayed 3 nights. They could not get my reservation right. I paid for 7 nights via their corporate website, with a $150.00 deposit, unknown or ever expressed to me. Came back from work Monday evening to find I was locked out of my room. They told me I had been kicked out for "tagging" their room walls. I asked for my belongings and for my refund. They said the manager would not authorize a refund due to damages. For one, I am a Supervisor at my company and would never and did never damage any of their property. Then they said I could repay and place another deposit and stay. I contacted lakewood police, played them the recording of their staff. Lakewood contacted them, and while the police were there, they tried to have my work truck towed, then told the police, who also could not see the room, that I could stay and it all was a mistake. DO NOT STAY HERE. THIEFS ARE RUNNING THEIR STAFF! I must add that this was my second room, as the first had heater and toilet and bath drain problems. If you need a cheap place to stay, save your money, keep driving or rest in your car.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2020

I booked this hotel 1 day in advance ,, when i was driving to colo i called ahead to confirm my reservation the lady said "yes" your reservation is still confirmed. When I arrived at the motel 1st off the whole place REEKED with marijuana smell then when i went to check in the lady told me that she had already rented out my room because its first come first serve even with a confirmed reservation. HOW CAN THAT BE ?... SO to all people DO NOT BOOK ROOMS AT THIS LOCATION UNLESS YOU ARE A POT HEAD AND OR YOU WANT YOUR RESERVATION GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO GETS THERE FIRST

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2020

I feel that Angela and Anthony has wet far and beyond their duties to make sure that we were satisfied and very secure. It was easy to communicate and they were very knowledgeable I appreciate their service and I will be back

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

That lakewood 715 kipling st location need to be re trained!

We called there and they said clearly service dog is allowed So when we showed up they said pet isn’t allowed I asked even service dog? They said nope not allowed....

Fix the websites seriously or we will have ADA with service dog association get them checked up!

The photo is from their website so we made call to verify they said approved for service dog only so we showed up the person says nope not allowed

Date of stay: August 2020