Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
SAVE US$8
Hotels.comUS$57
Expedia.comUS$57
SnaptravelUS$62
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2020

I booked this hotel 1 day in advance ,, when i was driving to colo i called ahead to confirm my reservation the lady said "yes" your reservation is still confirmed. When I arrived at the motel 1st off the whole place REEKED with marijuana smell then when i went to check in the lady told me that she had already rented out my room because its first come first serve even with a confirmed reservation. HOW CAN THAT BE ?... SO to all people DO NOT BOOK ROOMS AT THIS LOCATION UNLESS YOU ARE A POT HEAD AND OR YOU WANT YOUR RESERVATION GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO GETS THERE FIRST

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2020

I feel that Angela and Anthony has wet far and beyond their duties to make sure that we were satisfied and very secure. It was easy to communicate and they were very knowledgeable I appreciate their service and I will be back

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

That lakewood 715 kipling st location need to be re trained!

We called there and they said clearly service dog is allowed So when we showed up they said pet isn’t allowed I asked even service dog? They said nope not allowed....

Fix the websites seriously or we will have ADA with service dog association get them checked up!

The photo is from their website so we made call to verify they said approved for service dog only so we showed up the person says nope not allowed

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2020

Worst hotel experience I’ve ever had. We waited for an hour just to get checked in, then the non smoking room was filled with cigarette smoke. I have asthma, and felt sick immediately. We went right back to the front to wait another hour for them to refuse to refund us even though we didn’t stay in the room. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2020

Booked a room over a month before trip and called to confirm as well as inquire about COVID measures in place at the location. After a long trip from the East Coast, arrived at the hotel and was told that it was overbooked and no rooms available. Clerk was rude and didn't attempt to assist. We attempted to find another room using the 800 # and no rooms in our vicinity, so we had to drive 45 minutes in the other direction (towards Colorado Springs) to find a Hilton. Reading through the previous reviews, sounds like despite our unprofessional treatment, we lucked out by not staying there. Oh by the way---they charged my credit card for the room, and still trying to get my money back. This place is horrible.

Room tip: stay away from this hotel
Date of stay: July 2020