Lowest prices for your stay
US$116
US$120
Expedia.comUS$108
FindHotelUS$108
HurbUS$125
All reviews director of sales six nights nice facility kitchen area bed was very comfortable exercise room definitely stay here again property suite inns mountains elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable. They are allowing guests to sign up for pool/hot tub time, nice getting an hour to enjoy all to yourself. Staff was friendly. Only let down was the grab & go breakfast options....they only offered banana nut muffin & juice on our first morning, second morning only banana nut muffin. For the rate, I would expect more options.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2020

Can't really complain about anything during any of my weekly stays at this property. The ladies at the Front Desk, Nancy & Mayra, are always accommodating, friendly, and see to it that any guest issues are handled with utmost hospitality. And Luis, the GM, is always present whether it be to assist with any guests' needs or simply greet anyone staying here. The property is always very clean and well kept. The ladies in Housekeeping are fantastic; extremely kind and courteous. Although there is not a whole lot to offer and recognize Platinum members in a way of upgrade or amenities, the customer service that the staff here delivers makes up for that and tenfold.

Room tip: All equally great
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2020

Folks, let me start out by saying this is not my first stay at this location I am a Platinum Member and I understand that these are different and difficult times for hotels, but at least show a little bit of smarts towards your guests because we will be staying in hotels long after C19 has gone and it will take a lot to repair a bad reputation. Why the hard line, well firstly rooms are the same price but no breakfast for starts. No pool No Hot tub and No Gym. SO you are paying $100+ for the room. What upset me the most that when checking in there are signs everywhere about mask, and distance but the elect no to tell you that there is no housekeeping unless you specifically ask for each day. Wouldn't that be a useful sign at the front desk!!!! Come on Manager. Also this hotel is not following Marriott's own Corp COVIG19 policy, which state wipes will be in room. Well what a surprise along with the previous list of "no's" there were no wipes on check in and not even after we having housekeeping clean the room.s
SO people beware of Trojan Horses, maybe stay at the Courtyard across the way.
If anyone from Marriott would like to reach out to me I would be more than happy to share with them my experience over the 4 night stay.

Reviewed 25 July 2020

Room was missing towels and toilet paper. Calls to front desk were never answered.
First trip to front, nobody found. Asked a housekeeper on way back to room for supplies but she had limited English and did not help.
We had to leave to find food, but found a staff person in the lobby, told him the problem, he assured he would help. Three hours later, no supplies in room, front desk does not answer phone. Survived with tissues and hand towels. Next morning went to front, told the problem, assured it would be resolved. Later, when still no supplies, we took towels and paper from the housekeeper's cart.

Reviewed 24 June 2020

We walked down the hall with our luggage to our room. The hall smelled bad. When we opened our room, the cat urine smell was permeating and the walls had old crusty food dripping in the kitchen. We immediately asked for another room. Walking down more halls with our luggage, the smell of mold and urine was getting less bad. Our new room smelled like urine but not near as bad, but it was late and we were tired. The room felt dirty so we didn’t want to touch anything. Hours into our night, I realized the AC fan was constantly on. I turned it off and right away the nasty car urine smell got strong.
I have never smelled a hotel like this. I’m sure when we leave, our luggage will have soaked up this smell. Gross.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Luis Gutierrez, Other at Residence Inn Denver Southwest/Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2020

Dear trip366484

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at the Residence Inn Denver Southwest/Lakewood, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a valued guest, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels.

Luis Gutierrez