Lowest prices for your stay
US$223
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
SpringHill Suites
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
PricelineUS$226
Hotels.comUS$223
Expedia.comUS$225
All reviews super target would stay here again great hotel great stay room was spacious front desk close to red rocks oatmeal kelsey wake property denver gym highway amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

My family and I spent three nights at the SpringHill Suites Denver West/Golden. The hotel itself was very comfortable -- a modern, fresh hotel near Colorado Mills and associated stores (such as a Super Target). The hotel was extremely clean, and all employees took COVID-19 protocols seriously. Breakfast was grab-and-go; there were items such as fruits, yogurt, coffee, and oatmeal, along with bags where food could be taken back to one's room (although a small number of people did choose to eat in the breakfast area). The access to the highway for travel to Denver and Boulder was also very convenient. The only downside to our stay was that our rental car was vandalized in the hotel parking lot on the first night of our stay. While the area appears nice, and the parking lot is indeed quite well-lit, I learned from speaking with a local police officer that the hotel is in an area that does see more crime than other areas. I did very much appreciate the hotel management's concern and assistance following the discovery of the vandalism. Ultimately, I enjoyed the hotel, and as such I would definitely consider staying at the hotel again, notwithstanding this unfortunate experience.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank Robert58213
Reviewed 11 January 2021

My son lives in Golden and I have stayed at 4 hotels in the area and have been disappointed by each one...that is until staying here. I now have my go to hotel I will be returning to each time I come visit my son In Golden. The location is great, staff is great and the room is perfect. The room was very clean and had everything we needed. The staff at check in was very friendly, helpful and welcoming. We had zero issues with our stay here and will be very happy to return.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 29 December 2020

This place is one of the best hotels at this level that I have stayed. Maybe because it was newer, but everything was clean and organized. Had microwave and frig. Also had a Super Target behind the hotel. Right off main hwy. Front desk people were very friendly and wanted to help. Would stay here again if in the area

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank Scott L
Reviewed 9 November 2020

This is our third visit to this Springhill property. Every team member that we encountered was courteous and most accommodating. Kelsey, at the front desk, was more than willing to honor our room change request. She even held the room for us upon our return to the hotel. Her helpfulness and pleasant attitude is to be commended! This hotel is very clean and comfortable. You will not be disappointed if you choose this hotel.

Room tip: We love the rooms with a tub/shower combo and the large closet. Room 304 is our favorite.
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 3 November 2020

Hotel appeared to be fairly new. I walked to the opposite side of the interstate to enjoy a walk on trails up a steep hill. The trails are used for dirt bikes too. Also had a good workout in the hotel's fitness center the next morning. It was also a good experience. And, due to COVID, the hotel offered a decent to-go breakfast for the road. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. I would return here again.

Room tip: Ask for top floor
Date of stay: September 2020