Lowest prices for your stay
SpringHill Suites
US$128
US$128
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
StayForLong
US$155
US$116
SAVE US$39
PricelineUS$128
FindHotelUS$126
HurbUS$155
All reviews super target would stay here again great hotel great stay room was spacious front desk close to red rocks oatmeal kelsey wake property denver gym highway amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2021

My son lives in Golden and I have stayed at 4 hotels in the area and have been disappointed by each one...that is until staying here. I now have my go to hotel I will be returning to each time I come visit my son In Golden. The location is great, staff is great and the room is perfect. The room was very clean and had everything we needed. The staff at check in was very friendly, helpful and welcoming. We had zero issues with our stay here and will be very happy to return.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 29 December 2020

This place is one of the best hotels at this level that I have stayed. Maybe because it was newer, but everything was clean and organized. Had microwave and frig. Also had a Super Target behind the hotel. Right off main hwy. Front desk people were very friendly and wanted to help. Would stay here again if in the area

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank Scott L
Reviewed 9 November 2020

This is our third visit to this Springhill property. Every team member that we encountered was courteous and most accommodating. Kelsey, at the front desk, was more than willing to honor our room change request. She even held the room for us upon our return to the hotel. Her helpfulness and pleasant attitude is to be commended! This hotel is very clean and comfortable. You will not be disappointed if you choose this hotel.

Room tip: We love the rooms with a tub/shower combo and the large closet. Room 304 is our favorite.
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 3 November 2020

Hotel appeared to be fairly new. I walked to the opposite side of the interstate to enjoy a walk on trails up a steep hill. The trails are used for dirt bikes too. Also had a good workout in the hotel's fitness center the next morning. It was also a good experience. And, due to COVID, the hotel offered a decent to-go breakfast for the road. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. I would return here again.

Room tip: Ask for top floor
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 12 October 2020

My wife and I have stayed at this Springhill Suites a few times in the last year or so and it is always a consistently good Marriott property. We've found it to be a great option in the Denver metro area. We haven't used the amenities or eaten breakfast during our recent 2 stays, but are always happy with the rooms and experience. Ryan was very helpful during checkin at our most recent stay, helping us to make an adjustment to our reservation. Thank you for a great, new Springhill suites!

Date of stay: October 2020