Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
US$87
PricelineUS$88
Agoda.comUS$88
Hotels.comUS$88
All reviews marriott courtyard front desk staff free continental breakfast ve stayed here other hotels full size convenient location denver clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2020

This Hotel needs a renovation! Air conditioner was inefficient, Bathroom lighting is poor, mattress was uneven. And the garbage cans near the entrance were full with take out containers and food which spilled out into the parking lot. Will not return

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 28 June 2020 via mobile

When you visit Denver or one of the most pleasant towns, Lakewood Colorado...take a serious look at the Marriot COURTYARD in Lakewood Colorado. The management team is spectacular and the nights spent there made us very welcome. Rooms were very clean and comfortable The customer service was very detailed so as to keep the customers safe from the COVID-19 standards. A night or week spent at Lakewood Marriott Courtyard will be well worth your time and money spent. Plenty to do only minutes away from the mountains and scenic attractions.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed here twice in Feb., with plans to return. Convenient location, well-managed and clean, and kudos for well-trained staff who helped me with questions about my Rewards program. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else for SW suburban Denver area. They’re great.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2020

Smaller coutyard from the present building they build now. Room was dated beds were small for full size 2 adults in one bed very cramped. No free continental breakfast for the price of the stay. Bathroom door wouldn't shut and latch, front desk clerk was very polite and nice. We deciced to move motels after one night stay.

Room tip: request a room away from freeway traffic.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 12 January 2020

Titanium Elite, 75 nights at Marriott properties last year, 22 nights at Hilton Properties (Hilton Gold and considering the status challenge from Hilton because of being Bonvoy’ed one too many times. Currently on a 4-night stay at the Courtyard Denver Southwest/Lakewood. I have stayed at this hotel at least six times in the last year, totaling over 14 nights. I have an office within walking distance from this property, which is the only reason I continue to stay here. I have on a couple of occasions, stayed at the Residence Inn across the street, which is not any better. The front desk staff is very polite, however, each time I stay here I am asked if this is my first time here…I am sure the front staff can see my record here at this property. I am quite sure they can also see that I am Titanium, yet no recognition of status, and no upgrades whatsoever, troubling especially since I am a multiple repeat customer. This property is in desperate need of an upgrade, the furnishings are horrible and look as though they have come from a frat house, tired, scuffed, scratched and broken. Furnishings are scuffed to the point that the finish is worn off, the small couch in the room has stains on the cushions, as does the floor/carpet. The bed and mattress, absolutely horrible. No hair dryer in the room, pointed this issue out to the housekeeping staff who said they would get one for the room, two days later and still no hair dryer. Yesterday morning, I stood at the counter in the Bistro waiting for service to order coffee and breakfast, for more than five minutes without any recognition from staff despite them being behind the counter, not so much as a “be right with you”. In frustration, I left and drove to the Denny’s about half a mile from the hotel to have coffee and breakfast. The service at Denny’s was better than here. I will not continue to stay at this property, despite the convenience to my office. I may give the Fairfield Denver West/Federal a shot or switch to Hilton.

Date of stay: January 2020