Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$143
TripadvisorUS$143
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$143
Lol.travelUS$172
All reviews favorite employee comfort suites next door room was clean noisy elevator relaxing stay colorado trip wake up call attending a concert front desk manager needed a place to stay cleaning staff red rocks heather mirela transition walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for a week and would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for comfort. Heather was awesome and was available any time I needed her. She was very helpful and always had a smile on her face.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2021

I just got in town friday and the front desk girls Mireya and Heather were so helpful. My company i worked with rented a few rooms. They got me in and out in 2 mins and helped me find what i was looking for

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Awesome service! Super clean rooms! I want to thank Emma for the great service! Such a nice hotel! Worth every penny!
Beds are super comfy as well as the pillows, I was able to sleep no problem, you can’t hear any cars or any noises.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2021

I stayed at this Quality Inn location for two nights and enjoyed my stay to the max. I was new to the area and Emma did an amazing job helping me find places to visit and eat. She was so kind to tell us about the winter road conditions so that we would reach the airport on time. She's a great front desk receptionist. The room was clean, bed, and bathrooms were clean. Emma was my fav employee. I would def recommend this hotel. 10/10

Room tip: ask for hotel's best deal
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

I read the reviews before making a reservation here. The beds are horrible never had so much back pain from sleeping in a bed like these. I was told they are new, however they are worn in I felt every spring, it sinks in, I couldn’t stay on my side of the bed. Im in need of an adjustment. The hotel alone had a mildew smell throughout. The bathroom fan and ac were so loud I couldn’t hear the tele over them. The water pressure and hot water was the only good thing.

Date of stay: March 2021