Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$87
FindHotelUS$80
Hotels.comUS$87
PricelineUS$87
Agoda.comUS$79
All reviews favorite employee comfort suites next door room was clean noisy elevator relaxing stay colorado trip wake up call attending a concert front desk manager needed a place to stay cleaning staff red rocks heather mirela transition walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

Heather is absolutely amazing. She made my stay feel special. Heather was extremely kind and patient even though she was busting her butt the whole time. Thank you for your hospitality. I will stay here next time because of Heather and her kindness.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2020 via mobile

The front desk and management here at the Quality in on Jefferson Ave have been awesome! They are always very kind and helpful. We checked other hotels in the area but they were over priced and their staff did not seem to friendly. Here Caitlyn, Veronica, Heather, Sana, and Christian and all of the management, front desk, and cleaning staff have been excellent!
We would highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2020 via mobile

Stay was very relaxing. Room was clean. Staff was very helpful especially Mireya at the front desk, she was able to answer any questions quickly. Breakfast was quick and easy. Great air conditioning. Great time

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

I wish I wouldn’t have paid so much for a room with missing quite a few traditional contributions to help with when I pay quite a bit for a room.
Laundry bag and some soap is nice.
The other few things wrong with our stay was my own personal references but clean rooms the first time I walk into out room and not have to ask for towels for our second room
The clientele at this location was very busy coming and going which is good for the hotel but not what I am personally looking for when it comes to my stays.
Lots of noises and traffic was easily heard.
Employees were friendly, but we won’t personally be returning to this location.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2020

Caitlin & Heather are the BESTEST! This stay wasn't a pleasurable nature. Both Caitlin and Heather made this as easy a transition for me as they could, I'm forever grateful for their thoughtfulness and caring during this difficult time for me.
Thank you so very much!