All reviewsbedroom condoresort amenitiesice skatingfull kitchenpull out bedbeautiful condohot tubski resortmountainsskiingsymptomsconferencehottubslopesdillon
Reviewed 3 January 2017

We stayed for 4 days, 5 nights. The condo was nice and comfortable with wood available for the fireplace and plenty for the kids to do outside. The only drawback was there was not kindling to start the fire, we had to make our own.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

My wife surprised me with a little Christmas vacation this year to Colorado because she knows I absolutely love Colorado. She picked the condo out and did everything for me all I had to do was drive us there. We stayed at the Lakeside Condos and found them to be very decent for the price. We stayed in a studio condo as it was just my wife and I and our 2 year old daughter. The condo was very clean and didn't have any problems accommodating our family. I will admit it could use a little updating and they could repair a few things but overall it wasn't bad at all. The staff was very friendly and came out and shoveled the snow on Christmas Eve. We enjoyed watching people ice skate on the rink behind us and the kids playing in the snow. Unfortunately we did not realize there were a couple of restaurants underneath us until the last day so I can't say anything about them. The sleigh ride was fun and my daughter really enjoyed the horses. I would go back and recommend this place to anyone on a budget.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

What a treat! For our 30th anniversary, we stayed at the Keystone Willows right on the 5-acre lake. It was a 1 bedroom condo and beautifully appointed, with a wonderful view of the large mountain and lake. Loved the walk to get a cup of coffee in the morning, and to the Bistro for our best ever Thanksgiving buffet. Well worth it!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Or room overlooked Keystone lake, was quiet and comfortable. The check in staff was excellent and the remote check out very convenient. The room was properly stocked and had brand new appliances as it was being remodeled. Very nice!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Our "lakeside" condo had a view of a mud pit. The lake was a good 100 yards away. The view wasn't great, and the condo, for the money, was less than remarkable. There was no elevator, and we were staying on the top floor. That would have been nice to have been disclosed before we booked our stay as I was on crutches.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business