Alpine Slopes Lodge(Keystone)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$72
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$149
US$195
US$152
US$184
US$157
US$203
US$160
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$196
US$165
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$220
US$240
Priceline
US$218
Hotwire.com
All reviewsview from the balconygrocery storeliving roomski triphot tubthe kitchenwyndhambaseslopesbuildingcondoskiing
Reviewed 23 December 2015

We had a good stay at this location. The condo (416) was spacious and accommodated 6 easily. Well stocked, clean, organized. Nice pool, just a couple of minutes drive from the slopes. Mostly young people it seems, probably more geared towards the 20-30 year old young crowd as opposed to the family with young kids. Manager Jesse is responsive, I can recommend this place to young people, maybe not so much for families with young kids. If you want a value place, this is it and you can't find anything better. If you want high-end, maybe not quite.

Room Tip: condo 400 was really nice, corner condo with seating for 10 people
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2015

I booked this condo through hotels.com. The map on the website shows the condo in the resort village, just steps from the gondola. That is the ONLY reason I booked here. Once I arrived at Keystone, I found out that neither the hotel or the check-in are at the resort. The condo shows in the same incorrect location on other booking sites as well. Too bad I didn't come to TripAdvisor first. It's in the correct location on this website. The check-in is in Silverthorne. If you arrive via Loveland Pass, Silverthorne is 8miles and 15 minutes our of your way (each direction). Thankfully, the check-in agent was able to bring the keys out to the condo and leave them in a lock box for me while I was skiing. I stayed in unit 216. It was literally the worst night of sleep I've had in a hotel. The unit is on the corner, facing hwy 6 and directly above the condo garage. The views facing keystone were great during the day, but the road noise from facing hwy 6 was bad at night. The hotels made a lot of weird creaking noises (maybe partly from the baseboard radiators?) and the garage door was very loud when it opened and closed at all hours of the night. Part of the problem was that after we opened a window from some cool fresh air, we were unable to get it closed without removing the screen and pulling as hard as i could. That said, the condo was clean and well stocked. I'm sure there are some very nice units at the Oro Grande, but the location of 216 was horrible.

Room Tip: avoid 216 and know that the condo is not in the resort village
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank keithjahnke
Reviewed 31 December 2014

I stayed in Unit 304 over the Christmas holiday week. It is a one bdrm, but open plan with easy entertaining ability for small group. Sofa bed is new but fair comfort. Clean unit. Perfect view of slopes. Hot tub and pool areas are just downstairs and clean. The kitchen lacks some bakeware for those of us who wish to cook. They do not supply some staple items which I thought odd - foil and saran wrap (bring some). Otherwise supplies are good. Stereo didn't work. TV in LR & BR good. DVD player good. One large bath nice. Some items need attention (loose dining chairs & bar stools - I have noted to owner), but functional. I would go back to this location to rent on another occasion. It is across the highway from ski resort. Probably a drive for most rather than a cold walk. Overall - would recommend as the PRICE WAS RIGHT!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank carumbu
Reviewed 12 December 2014

We paid for and received confirmation of a planned stay at 301 Oro Grande. However, apparently the owner decided that despite the fact his/her place had been rented out, confirmed, and paid for, that they wanted to stay at the property instead of upholding obligations to renters.

Thankfully the management company was able to find us another place to stay before we arrived, however, the owner of this property clearly does not care about confirmed obligations despite the plans that my family and I had made to stay there. Very unfortunate! So if you plan on staying at this property, don't plan on it until you physically get there and open the door. The owner is COMPLETELY unreliable and untrustworthy.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendi S
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Booked through Wyndam Vacations we stayed in the Summer which is certainly NOT their busy time, got an awesome deal and had a fantastic stay!!!!! Keystone and the neighboring towns are nice, with gas groceries and restaurants. The resort was nice, very clean and well kept. Our condo was nice and comfortable. We were initially surprised that it had no a/c but in a Winter town that's busy season is for skiing it made sense. But there was a fan there and we opened the windows and hot some great mountain air. Had all the amenities of home. Was nice to sit on the balcony and relax and we did use the pool and hot tub too which was very convenient and clean. Have been to Co many times always staying in lower altitudes.....had a little trouble with the adjustment to Keystone but that had nothing to do with our experience at the Oro Grande. Great place....would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014