See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

I was honestly so impressed with this place that I had to start an account to do a review. The people were friendly, stores close by for renting skis and buying groceries, and fast, dependable wifi for last minute work emails. It was such an incredible experience, I plan to return as soon as I can!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I stayed at the Red Hawk Lodge in the Keystone Resort and had a great experience. They have shuttles that run throughout the resort and had many great things to do; mountain biking, paddle boarding, white water rafting and relaxing on the lake. I was here on business but had a little time to par take in the activities and plan on bringing my family back for a summer vacations.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2016

This area is a great place to relax, hike, bike, or whatever you feel like, there's something for everyone.
They have good restaurants and brewery's nearby.
The properties that Summit Cove manage are nicely equipt with everything you would need, and they are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2016

We stayed at Enclave#5. Had great view of keystone. Close to everything and if you are in perfect shape you might could walk to the lifts;) The king bedroom overlooks the living room which is cool but not very private. The kids room with 2 bunk beds was nice and a fourth bedroom on the main floor had a door to open to backyard for kids to play. The home was very clean and had all that you might need while on vacation, even a hot tub and washer/dryer.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I loved our room. It was so cozy and comfortable. The grounds were well kept and the pool and Jacuzzi were fabulous! The bed was high off the ground and so soft. The kitchen was supplied with everything you needed. We had an ample supply of coffee and enjoyed drinking it on the little balcony. It was very close to local shops and restaurants. If I am ever in this area again, I will definitely stay here!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple