See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Was nice to get back to a comfortable condo after a long day of skiing. Condo was clean and comfortable. The staff were very attentive. It was convenient to skiing yet a quiet area. We used Peak Provisions and ordered meals. They were great too. Will definitely go there again when in the area!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2015

We came up here for a quick get away weekend with the kids, the place has a lot of room, nice real wood fireplace, new furniture, carpet, paint and many places to sleep. The kitchen was well set up for us to fix dinner and breakfast. We never could find the switch to the garbage disposal and maintenance never called back. The pool was nice and warm, but the hot tub was in desperate need for a cleaning. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2015

We just rented a one bedroom condo in the Flying Dutchman units this weekend. We were looking for a quick and inexpensive getaway. The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. While these are older condos, the grounds were absolutely beautiful and well maintained. The owners of the condos really take pride in their space and were out weeding and taking care of the grounds while we were there. The condo was on the smallish side but perfect for the two of us. It had been recently updated and was nicely decorated. The bed was very comfortable and we really enjoyed sitting out on the little deck. We had a blast riding our bikes on the bike trail to breakfast in the morning. Very enjoyable!

Room Tip: I would check out Keystoneresort.com to see a description and location of the units. Take a look at the photos and see if that works for you.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2015

Just got back from a week at Keystone. The best way to describe Keystone Gulch unit 1230 is is old and disgusting. There is no way this thing should be a ski resort rental. I chose the Forest Condos based on a combination of price, location and internet reviews, and Keystone Gulch 1230 looks NOTHING like one single picture I ever saw online. I would never, ever, ever choose to stay in a place like this again. Absolutely nothing in there has been touched (other than the shower) since the day that place was built. We actually had to go out an purchase my asthmatic son a new pillow due to the dustmites, which caused him to cough NON-STOP throughout the first couple nights of our stay. New pillow: problem solved. The refrigerator is disgusting and about to fall apart and has exposed rust in the freezer. The oven looks like it was manufactured in 1980 and the handle is about to fall off. The carpet is gross, the pillows are AWFUL, the kitchen cabinets are old and gross, the heat is almost impossible to control so as to maintain a constant temperature. Oh, and the laundry room at this facility smelled like a cat litter box. Seriously. I just cannot possibly overstate how mad I am about the accommodations. I only regret that I didn't take my own pictures so that I could post them along with this review. I don't know how often Keystone inspects these condos or what standards they hold the owners to, but that was not what we were expecting and no ski resort condo should look like that. Ever. And I just went back again and looked at the photos Keystone has on their site for the Forest Condos. What a joke. I can't speak to the other units in Keystone Gulch, but if you make a reservation for Forest Condominiums and when you show up and they tell you you're in Keystone Gulch, watch out.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
9  Thank shaun m
Reviewed 12 February 2015

A few friends and I wanted a quick getaway for some skiing and happened upon this place about a week in advance on the internet. The reviews were pretty mixed about the quality/cleanliness of the rooms so we really didn't know what to expect. We all brought extra bedding in case the space was super small or something. We reserved a 2 br 1bath and were put in the Flying Dutchman. There were 2 couples and 2 singles in our group so we were ready to cram. Much to our surprise there was a room with 2 twin bed, a master bedroom and an extra half bath off a well finished attic space. One couple considered sleeping in the finished attic space but decided to stay on the pull out couch (very comfortable) because they didn't want to sleep in COMPLETE darkness (had to get up early to ski and didn't need anything else working against them!) There were neat spiral stairs, tons of board games, a fully equipped kitchen, patio, flat screen tv and gas fireplace. Everyone slept well. We were pleasantly surprised and didn't want to leave. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and strangers on the internet.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends