All reviewsworking fireplacegarage parkinggreat summerlift ticketsgreat familybedroom condohot tubvillagewinterbalconyamenitiesslopeslodgeskiingelevatorluggagebaths
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I have never been overly impressed with the village as far as shops and restaurants, but it is sad to see so many vacant places. The little souvenir grocery is still there as well as the edge water cafe, but not much else. We did enjoy the lake, with the fish, ducks, paddle boat, paddle boards, and kayaks. The beach area was also nice.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary Ann E
Reviewed 25 July 2016

We were staying in a small town near Keystone and stopped to have lunch in the village and take the Gondola to the top of the ski hill. The village is beautiful and filled with lots of great dining options. Its definitely worth stopping by to take a stroll and grab a beer.
The gondola ride to the top of the ski hill was about $20 per person (in July) and the view from the top of the mountain was phenomenal. There are hiking paths on the top of the mountain, mountain bike paths, yoga and lots of family games to play. There is a restaurant and a bar.
Its definitely worth taking the ride to the top and relaxing in an Adirondack chair and taking in the views.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Olsoncjj22
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I went to Keystone for a conference and stayed in one of the condos. I have not stayed in such a place prior to this, having spent most of my travels in hotel rooms. This was MUCH better than any luxury or not-so-luxury place that I have ever stayed. For me, as a single person, it was overkill. But a very comfortable overkill.

The condo had one bedroom with a large bed that I didn't bother to sleep in. There was also a bunk-bed for kids that I elected to use (the top bunk) just to re-live the Good Old Days of my youth. It was fun, but i wouldn't recommend it for others.

There was a living room with a wood-burning fireplace that I did not use. The weather was way too hot (50s) for a fireplace, but I was impressed that they stocked wood for use in the condo. There was also a kitchen table and four chairs as well as a small, but efficient, kitchen.The kitchen was stocked with everything (other than food) that you would find in almost any US kitchen.

The best part for me was a relative abundance of hiking trails that I could use during the conference downtime. The trails varied from paved, easy, relatively level paths to actual mountain trails. It was a lot of fun. I should note that I was there in May, and I did run into snow at the higher elevations, but the paths were otherwise clear.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Paladin C
Reviewed 6 May 2016

4 of us stayed at a two bedroom condo in Keystone Village in summer 2016. Our trip was part of a conference and we loved the condo, how spacious it was and it had a great view. We took the gondola to the top of the mountain for a fondue dinner which was totally fun. We would book a condo here again. It was walking distance to everything and had beautiful scenery.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Really great views right next to the gondola. Super easy access to slopes. Lot of people there to help and give info. Lots of small stores with brand name stuff and touristy stuff. Lots of small places to eat and a few good restaurants. Many seating areas by bonfires good places to sit down and hang out. Lots of great places to take a good picture. Pretty awesome set up for a ski town.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family