All reviews working fireplace garage parking runs every minutes the kitchen great summer lift tickets great family bedroom condo hot tub village lake snow balcony winter amenities slopes lodge
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I went to Keystone for a conference and stayed in one of the condos. I have not stayed in such a place prior to this, having spent most of my travels in hotel rooms. This was MUCH better than any luxury or not-so-luxury place that I have ever stayed. For me, as a single person, it was overkill. But a very comfortable overkill.

The condo had one bedroom with a large bed that I didn't bother to sleep in. There was also a bunk-bed for kids that I elected to use (the top bunk) just to re-live the Good Old Days of my youth. It was fun, but i wouldn't recommend it for others.

There was a living room with a wood-burning fireplace that I did not use. The weather was way too hot (50s) for a fireplace, but I was impressed that they stocked wood for use in the condo. There was also a kitchen table and four chairs as well as a small, but efficient, kitchen.The kitchen was stocked with everything (other than food) that you would find in almost any US kitchen.

The best part for me was a relative abundance of hiking trails that I could use during the conference downtime. The trails varied from paved, easy, relatively level paths to actual mountain trails. It was a lot of fun. I should note that I was there in May, and I did run into snow at the higher elevations, but the paths were otherwise clear.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Paladin C
Reviewed 6 May 2016

4 of us stayed at a two bedroom condo in Keystone Village in summer 2016. Our trip was part of a conference and we loved the condo, how spacious it was and it had a great view. We took the gondola to the top of the mountain for a fondue dinner which was totally fun. We would book a condo here again. It was walking distance to everything and had beautiful scenery.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Really great views right next to the gondola. Super easy access to slopes. Lot of people there to help and give info. Lots of small stores with brand name stuff and touristy stuff. Lots of small places to eat and a few good restaurants. Many seating areas by bonfires good places to sit down and hang out. Lots of great places to take a good picture. Pretty awesome set up for a ski town.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Homestead 2027 from 1-28 to 2-2-2016. We had a wonderful stay at this cabin. The place is spotless and fully FURNISHED ,the only thing you need is the food you're going to cook. We really enjoyed our stay here.
We plan to come back here.
I'll be telling my friends and coworkers about this place as well.

Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

Could not ask for a better first trip. Tons of snow, plenty of activities and just a cool setting. No really great restaurants despite the prices (do NOT eat atop the mountain: two burgers, chicken tenders and a salad ran $80 for mediocre food). Tubing was fun for the kids and the ski school got the younger kids ready for the long basic runs. No regrets!

Date of stay: December 2015