All reviews within walking distance river run enjoyed our stay nice amenities living area hot tub summer kitchen bedroom building condo slopes lotion keys
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We booked a 2BR condo with 3 Bathrooms and a Murphy bed! I loved it! It had a beautiful view of the ski area; we fitted 4 adults and 4 kids very comfortably!! I cooked breakfast every day, and had everything I needed in the very well stocked kitchen! The only thing I would have loved to have is a blender, but that is a personal fave of mine cuz I use it every morning at home! Cozy condo, perfect lovey chimney! We had a wonderful 1st white christmas at this place!! Close to the center of river run and right in front of the ice skating rink!! A must book for next time we go!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Clean, well appointed and convenient. This place has everything you need to make it a good family ski vacation. Pool and Hot Tub worked great. Room and Kitchen have everything you need to store ski equipment, cook a meal and relax. I plan on coming back again next Season.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2016

This was our first family ski trip and we had great time at Keystone resort. We were in a condo on the 3rd floor with 2BR/2BA unit. Plenty of room for 3 adults and 3 kids. Bathrooms were fully stocked. Beds were comfortable. The location was very close to everything. In a short working distance to the slopes with a nice mountain view. This helped the kids a lot after a long ski day. Pool and hot tub looked very inviting but we didn't venture out as we were too scared of the cold! Kids loved playing pool in the lobby. Fitness room was small but sufficient. Sauna was good. The indoor parking garage was Overall, we really enjoyed staying here. Highly recommended it. Make sure to stop and get needed groceries on the way to Keystone will help. Buying groceries in Keystone area was pricey.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I come up to Keystone every year to celebrate our anniversary. This year we stayed in this beautifully remodeled, one bedroom condo and absolutely loved it. The kitchen had almost everything we needed from plastic wrap, alluminum foil, spices, sharp knives (a must when trying to prep your dinner), to plenty of paper towels and cleaners. The property is one of our favorites as you do not share a pool with any of the other condos making the Expedition pool very peaceful and comfortable as it never got too busy. This particular condo is also quiet with the occasional passer-by late at night talking up a storm outside on the below road. If the windows had not been open it would have been too quiet. The guest services were extremely helpful and kind. The owner of the property is very accomodating and very easy to work with. Even though Expedition Station is not in the square, it is still close by with about a 5 minute walk. We did travel with an 18 mo old and she loved the pool and the playground that was close by. There was enough room for our Pack'N'Play, right under the window with enough room to use the drawers beside the bed. The unit does have a Pack'N'Play but I would confirm that it is still there before booking. I highly recommend this unit as you won't be dissapoined.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed in a condo on the 3rd floor and it was perfect. 2 bathrooms and slept 6 people. Had a full kitchen and had a nice lobby. We could bbq on the balcony and we did alot of swimming in the heated pool and it also had a hot tub. Everything was clean and quiet and we really enjoyed our stay. If there was any cons it was no air conditioning in the summer. Could get hot at night and there were not any fans provided to us, the other negative was although you pay a hefty cleaning fee you are asked to take out the garbage, run the dishwashwer and basically clean it yourself or be subjected to more fees per the rental agreement. Nor thst I would trash the place but the money paid for cleaning, I shouldn't have to clean before I leave. But other than that I would recommend staying here for a nice relaxing get away. I'm sure it it even more fun in the winter.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family