Forest Condominiums(Keystone)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$299
Alpine Slopes Lodge(Keystone)(Great Value!)
US$135
Orbitz.com
US$296
US$216
Priceline
All reviewsthese condosgreat condofull kitchenquicksilverclosetdenver
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

So I booked on a last minute whim Sat Feb 4th through Keystone main reservation system. We received room 1605 in quicksilver it was great, patio lead you right to shuttle stop, store and parking if you have a car. Condo is spacious enough for 4 adults has everything you need and most importantly privacy. I traveled to Keystone in October and stayed at the Keystone Lodge was a great hotel but I would recommend Aspen Ridge over any hotel not at Mountain base especially if your coming for more them 2 nights. Yes the condos are dated but they are privately owned as we had a letter from the owners hanging on the wall. There is a closet for your board or skis full kitchen, bath tub and shower... The only downside for me was I requested a wood fire place and it was gas. From my time in Vail, Beaver Creek, Breck Keystone is more about family and a quite quaint mountain town that has just enough for you to do. These condos are great, just make sure your CME driver drops you off in the proper place or you could end up walking from door to door looking for your condo especially when most of the signs are covered in snow... Over all Great condo and Value for a 4 night 5 day stay.. As I write this it's snowing hard with 16 inches on the way... :) that will complete a wonderful stay.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rocco T
Reviewed 22 January 2017

I typically don't write reviews, however because of the great experience we had I must share a few details. All of the rooms were clean and spacious. There was such a variety of kitchen utensils I felt right at home when we cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is a gas station within walking distance in the event you need a few additional items -- it's like a mini grocery store (chicken, veggies, steak, eggs, etc). Additionally, the location is in close proximity to Breckenridge and Vail. We were even fortunate enough to take a quick ride to Denver and catch an NBA game! I'd totally love to revisit!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank tiffme22
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Really liked the spaciousness of our condo. It had a fireplace and had everything we needed for our stay. Nice kitchen appliances and cookware. Liked the furnishings and beds were comfortable. Appreciated the humidifiers for each bedroom. Liked the convenience of being right next to the convenient store / gas station. Also liked the quiet surroundings. We have stayed in the heart of River Run before, and although it was close to the slopes, it was extremely busy and noisy. Quicksilver was quiet and comfortable. We would surely recommend this property.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Lisa Marie Z
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We just stayed overnight in a 2 bedroom condo, so didn't use the amenities, but the condo itself was HUGE! I think we must've been upgraded to the 2 bedroom loft (they didn't tell us) but it was on two floors, and it's basically like a house. Everything was clean, tons of storage (could bring supplies for a month!) and it was really quiet. It's nice that there's no one above you. The only negative was the carpet could use replacing, and could use better check-in instructions for late checkin. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank doylestownmama
Reviewed 27 March 2016

We stayed in condo #1667. There was a previous poor review of this condo but we found it to be very pleasant, clean and comfortable. This is a 1 bedroom condo with a standard bed that can sleep two. There is a day-bed kind of sofa in the living room and a pull-out sofa. My kids slept in the daybed without problems. Plenty of pillows and blankets in the closet. The condo had a full kitchen, dining room and living room. Only one bathroom and a shower (no tub- would have been nice to soak old joints after skiing). The condo was quiet, all amenities worked without a problem and the internet connection was good. The shuttle is just outside to take you to the Mountain House area of Keystone which was very convenient. The condo may be old but it is still very nice, comfortable and I would stay again with my children. Everything was convenient.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family