“Good location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
453toma
“This unit needs some work and TV in bedroom not hooked up.”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Have stayed with Key to Rockies before-and they are good company - but this rental was in a condo a little dated and with very small bedrooms- TV was not hi-def and the TV in the one bedroom is not hooked up to cable and has no DVD player. They bathrooms are very small and not lit very well- The vanity sink faucet in the one bedroom did not work and the toilets need plumbed. VERY SLOW! Still had a good time and location to slopes was OK walking distance. Would not stay in this particular unit again.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 Mar 2017
Thank you for reviewing our property. I will look into the TV situation in the bedroom. The TV in the living room is brand new, I am surprised it isn't HD. We do have a maintenance staff on call every day, we could have made arrangements to look at the drains while you were in house. I will make sure that has been taken care of. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Please consider staying with us again!
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Management Response
14 Mar 2013
We are very glad you enjoyed your stay at Snowdance Condo A101 with Key to the Rockies! Please contact us when you are ready to plan your next mountain getaway! We appreciate your business!
Loveland

Reviewed 5 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$180
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing