See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We stayed in Room 30. I had vowed never to stay at a place that had Motor Lodge or Motor Inn in its name after a previous experience years ago. However, although this motel was old, it was clean, quiet, had a fridge with a freezer (bonus) and a microwave. We do not travel with pets and are currently not disabled so don't pay as much attention to that aspect of a motel. We always ask for non smoking rooms. There were long term tenants but I didn't see any in the section we were in.

Room Tip: Because I was somewhat skeptical of this place, we checked the room first.
Reviewed 22 July 2016

The first time I was there the room smelled funny at first but it was cheap. My allergies went crazy and when I checked the A/C filter it was clogged with mold. I doubt that the sheets were changed as well.
After cancelling a night more than 24 hours in advance as the rules stated, I was charged for that night anyway.
Do NOT stay here.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2016

please do not come here, worst place I have ever stayed at, could not sleep because it was so dirty, checked in at 5, left at 9 , had to drive two more hours to find a clean bed, me and my wife do not exect much, this place gives you less

1  Thank jimbonelson
Reviewed 11 July 2016

My husband and I are not snobby when it comes to accommodations, but this one was beyond terrible. When we got there we realized it was a residence for many and children had beat up play equipment all over the sidewalks on the way to check in. We asked how late the hot tub was open, we had called before booking to make sure they had one, and they said 9pm but all the reservations were booked. I really wouldn't want to go in after another couple got private time in the enclosed hot tub.
When we got to the room there were people sitting on the stairs and blocking our way right by our door. We got in and I wanted to turn and walk right back out. The room was non-smoking, but reeked of cigarette smoke. The place was dusty and so dated, and there were stains on the bed spread and chairs. The sheets were a design that was so dated, I am sure they were decades old. They had two pillows total in the entire room and staff was unfriendly and unhelpful, Also connecting to the internet was a joke! I think the $80 plus we spend on this room was not close to worth it.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

The room was fresh but no comfy chairs the two that where there had no support old! But the worst part is and I know this is Colorado but there was a long term? tenant next door and the grow lights were growing stuff???

Room Tip: in the middle
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family