All reviewsno elevatornice hotelfitness roomshower curtainfirst floorfront desk clerkplace to stayloungemotelcerealcoloradoamenities
Reviewed 10 December 2015

I hate to give this hotel a high rating because it means I might have trouble booking it again, but I have no choice. For the past 15 years I've traveled quite a bit (50% or more of my work time) and have seen a lot of hotel rooms (mostly Hilton brands). Cobblestone in Holyoke is the tops. Everything was new, carpet was immaculate, things could not have been more clean, plenty of towels with the crescent fold in the washcloth (and I liked the artistic touch with the shower curtain), plenty of power outlets both by the bed and at the desk (including USB ports at the desk), big flat screen TV with DishTV, strong wifi with good throughput, and thick walls - next door to me were some emphatic football fans but I couldn't hear them without my ear to the wall until they screamed and banged hard on the wall or something touching it (I guess the runner *wasn't* down). Even then it was muted - thick walls. I did not check out the bar. The staff couldn't have been more friendly - they even asked (repeatedly) if I wanted something set out in the morning since I was leaving before breakfast was served (even though they were already starting breakfast early in response to their current guests). They get a lot of hunters and are very dog friendly (I didn't have my dog with me). A basket of dog biscuits on the front desk, how cool is that?

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
CobblestoneHolyoke, General Manager at Cobblestone Inn & Suites Holyoke, CO, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

I am so very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Cobblestone Inn and Suites Holyoke. We strive to make every experience memorable and appreciate the business the hunters bring to our property. If there is any way we can make your next visit even better , please do not hesitate to contact me directly with suggestions &/or requests. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

When i am staying in small rural communities, it's a roll of the dice of what I will end up with for a hotel. This place is as close to a Hampton quality experience as you get in a rural community. The hotel is fairly new, the rooms are comfortable and clean and the staff was very customer friendly. This is the second one I have stayed at. I would choose this hotel chain in any rural market if a Hampton wasn't available.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
CobblestoneHolyoke, General Manager at Cobblestone Inn & Suites Holyoke, CO, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

I am so very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Cobblestone. My staff does their best to make this your "home away from home" and we would love to hear of any suggestions that would make your next stay even better. It is a proud moment when we are compared to a Hampton, so I thank you. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

We stopped in Holyoke for the evening and stayed at the Cobblestone Inn. Of all the national chain hotels that we have stayed in, the Cobblestone Inn is one of the best. Rooms were fresh and clean, everything worked. They have a lounge with bar service and have the standard free hot breakfast. We are already planning to reserve a room next year for our return.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank rrbpm

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Cobblestone Inn in Holyoke, CO. We strive for excellence and would love to hear any suggestions on how we could make your stay even better next year. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

This is a very nice property. What makes it even better is the very helpful staff. We were pleasantly surprised by the motel and staff. If you need a place to stay in Holyoke this is it. Spotless with fine accommodations.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kim G

I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive for excellence in customer service and are always trying to exceed any and all expectations. So please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

Had to stay overnight in Holyoke and happened to the Cobblestone Inn. We checked in with Corina who was very nice and very helpful. The room she selected for us was a lovely two room suite - a very nice surprise. It was well appointed with a fully equipped kitchen and a clean and spacious living and sleeping room. We ate and drank at the bar which was a perfect ending to a long busy day. Will stay here again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business