“Good eating choice at reasonable price”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #31 of 140 Restaurants in Highlands Ranch
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 October 2017

The Corner Bakery Cafe reminded us a little of Pannera Bread back in Michigan Order at the counter but with food delivered to your table and table cleared when you're done. Quick service. Very clean and tidy with a nice staff. Fairly limited number of choices but a very nice selection. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to friends.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Good breakfast spot. Fairly fast. You order at the counter and wait for delivery to your table. I've been here many times.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This restaurant (counter service) offers cold sandwiches, hot paninis, salads and pasta. The food is average and equivalent to probably what you could easily make at home. However, given the choice of eating here for lunch vs. other lunch spots such as fast food, this is a better choice.

We went for dinner and the place was nearly empty as they don't have different choices for dinner as, again, you order at the counter. Other restaurants in this shopping mall were much more crowded for dinner so we advise going elsewhere if you want something other than lunch-fare for dinner.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

My aunt took me here and I loved my food. I chose to pick 2 1/2 size things. Cobb salad and club panini. Both were excellent. Would order them again. Quick service and plenty of outdoor seating looking at the mountains. A little road noise but the view makes up for it n

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We love coming here after church for breakfast. They have a lot of options to choose from and they are all yummy!