“Incredible View and Great Food”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #22 of 130 Restaurants in Highlands Ranch
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2015

This is my favorite Cafe in all of Denver. The food is healthy and creative with many low cal options; the coffee is abundant with free refills, the wifi is fast and free...and the views are the best of any cafe in the Denver Metro Area. From the windowed section or the huge outdoor wrap around patio, there is an unobstructed view of the entire Front Range. I love bringing friends here and also spending hours alone working on my computer.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

All the food we have had has been fantastic. The employees are great and greet you with a real smile. The food is made so fresh and the quantities are great as well. Healthy choices abound BUT dont forget the creamy crumb cake...YUMMY!

Reviewed 29 April 2015

I had a soup and salad combo that they offered. I chose the cheddar broccoli soup and it was fantastic, as was the Asian salad. We ate on their outdoor patio and the snow capped mountains in the distance made the view phenomenal. We were visiting family there, but I sure wish we had one here in Fort Wayne, IN. I'd go there often!

Reviewed 31 March 2015

This is not a place to go out on a date or for anniversary dinner. However, it is a good and decent place for a solid lunch meal. Place is always clean. Waitstaff is quick and efficient. Owner is very friendly and conscientious.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is a bit above average sandwich place, and their sandwiches are good, but not great. I like their grilled cheese on sourdough, but I never feel compelled to return. It is handy and good--pretty self service, but usually satisfactory.