“Best Quiche and authentic pastry you will find!”

Pierre Michel Organic French Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

The spinach quiche is my "treat myself" breakfast or lunch...puff pastry, not crust..,fresh spinach...awesome! And they awesome pastry.,,fresh fruit, just a touch of sweet...soooo good!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

We enjoyed lunch at Pierre Michel, but expected it to be more special. My husband's egg sandwich seemed dry and the cheese had an off taste. My breakfast sandwich was better but I'll look for a different item if we go back.

1  Thank Carol N
Reviewed 27 May 2015

This was a great find in Highlands Ranch, CO. The food and atmosphere is very French and delicious. The breakfast menu items were fantastic as were the pastries. You have to try their sandwich omelettes, but should share since it is huge! If you are in this area, you have to try this place. We will definitely visit again on our next trip to Denver, CO.

Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Quaint place. Long wait for food so reminiscent of Paris. Interesting staff. Good was amazing but Extra work out needed for indulgence. Only mishap was they serve tap water. Not tasty. They charge $2.80 a person for it. Really crummy. Put that on the menu. We also had $12 glasses of wine. I am ok paying for good water. Which it wasn't. I feel this is a high price for toilet. I mean tap water.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

Their transition from a small bakery on University to a larger full French cafe in Highlands Ranch was not without some bumps in the road, but all in all, the food is unique, and sets itself apart from all other area restaurants. The challenges have been creating an intimate atmosphere in a strip center space with plate glass wi Dow, high ceilings, and concrete-type floors. Kitschy displays, such as a giant illuminated Eiffel Tower lend some atmosphere, as well as shades that can block the peering people walking by. The chairs are comfortable, but more could be done to tame the noise level and add some intimacy to the large room.
The food continues to evolve, as does the service. The owners are ever-present, and try to greet guests themselves. Their best products are still their bakery items, but they have successfully integrated them into most of their fare. Never do if you are in a hurry,s the service is slow and limited. And, for lunch, don't got too close to 2pm, as that is when they close until dinner. Their sandwiches are a treat, served on large, fresh croissants and bread, with generous amounts of meat, cheese, and vegetables, most of which are organic, and the cheeses are from France. The sandwiches are quite large, and although they don't come with any accompanying side dish, I always find I can only eat half, and have the second half as a treat the next day. Because they are located quite close to our home, we go fairly often, and almost always thoroughly enjoy our meal. Occasionally, if we go closer to 2pm for lunch, they run out of breads, and some sandwiches are not available.
By far, it is the most authentic French restaurant in the area, and will hopefully evolve into a quitter, more intimate setting as one would experience in France.