“Lackluster experience ”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lucent Blvd and Highlands Ranch Pkwy
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My daughters 14 birthday party so maybe this turned off our table chef, because he really couldn't get through our meal fast enough. That was a huge let down for the girls. Food was ok the big mound of yellow (butter?) that was used to cook the veggies was awful. Just not a restaurant for us.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Great food, presentation, and the chef was perfect! Friendly, fun, and food was delicious! Very impressed! Very clean and left very satisfied

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 15 January 2017

This was not the first time we've eaten here; on other occasions (3-4) everything was great, so that is why I made a reservation for Christmas Eve, my birthday wanting to show off the place to the rest of our family. When there picking a time for the 4 of us, the manager was very nice & helpful. But that was it; when we arrived we went to the bar to have a cocktail before dinner; what was surprising was that half of the bar had children (between the ages of 6-12) sitting there, Only one seat left for an adult! Their parents all were standing around the bar and not one of them told the kids to give us a seat. From then on it went down hill. The waitress brought me the wrong drink, took her a while to bring me the correct one! The Hibachi chef doing the cooking nearly singed my hair as the flame shot out right up to me (this was the first of his tricks?!!?) . Then all his other supposed tricks fell flat, literally, missed all of them. My husband & I ordered lobster & steak, when all the food was placed on the grill, there was only 1 lobster tail. Still cooking all the other items, he moved the tail over to the side (but it was still cooking) then finally told the waitress that he needed another one, so by the time we both got our lobster tails, they were well done! At these places they do a big to do with birthdays, they have a disco ball that lights up and plays birthday music, then the waitress comes out with a plate of ice cream with a candle (at times a sparkler) But then the most depressing thing was that they knew it was my birthday and yet they all seemed to forget about it and my husband had to go to the manager to tell them. By the time they brought the ice cream, our whole table was gone and 1/2 the other tables as well. It really was so sad for me, I've always enjoyed going there but after that shoddy experience I doubt that we will return. Totally ruined my birthday with my husband, son and grandson.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 29 September 2016

My daughter and I went for dinner. We did not do the hibachi or sushi, so I can't speak to those dishes. She had teriyaki chicken and I had chicken tempura. Her meal came out in about fifteen minutes. I was able to have some of hers, as mine didn't come out for another 40 minutes! Who does that?

Anyway, her teriyaki chicken was easily the worst I have ever had. It literally was so bland it had no taste. Between the two of us, half was left on the plate.

My tempura also was terrible. Again, literally no taste. Yes, it was crunchy, but the chicken was not tasty and the vegetables were like paste.

Of course, we were charged full boat for everything (including $2.50 for fried instead of white rice), even though my meal was 40 minutes later than my daughter's.

We'll skip this one in the future, even though it is quite convenient.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank 128Countries
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I was in the mood for Sushi, in my visit to Colorado and found this place that has an excellent Sushi Bar, everything is prepared to order. I suspect the Sushi master aren't really Japanese, but that didn't impacted the quality, They have some unconventional types of Sushi combined with the traditional one. I really enjoyed eating there.

Date of visit: August 2016