“Dessert”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Dining options: Lunch
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Greenwood Village is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I preordered my order and was given a brownie half the normal size I usually get. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Panera Bread is normally pretty consistent in being good quality food at a reasonable price. I have been in many in my time when visiting the USA and this one in Denver was pretty standard. I had the Turkey Chili bowl, then I had half a sandwich. Both were to a good standard.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I have been going to a number of these restaurants for years, all have been good, this is no exception.

Sandwiches are great as are the pastries, the only problem I had with one of their sandwiches is that they were made with the heel of the bread.

Menus are a little confusing.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I love this location because it rarely runs out of the pastries that they offer. If I don't go early to the other locations, then I won't get what I want. The food is always fresh here and the people are very nice.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I went in for a bagel and coffee. Toasted, regular cream cheese. Sorry, toaster's broken. Oh well. Counter staff was pleasant. Coffee was lukewarm at best. Half and half or skim. No whole milk or two percent. Sat at a seat and was blinded by reflecting sun every time the door opened, as was the counter help. Cream cheese or some variation was a paltry serving of whipped substance. Suggest getting shades at this location. Experience was something less than uplifting.