“Our favorite Panera Bread”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

My friends and I meet every Sunday at Panera. We no longer live close to each other so we meet to feed our friendship...and us! The food is good and promptly served. This the friendliest and most welcoming of all the Panera's we have visited. And that's a lot!

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I've had sandwiches, soups, salads, and frozen drinks here and never had an issue. Clean, healthy food for a great value!

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

I came here for the very first time on Monday for lunch. It was right around 12.30 so there was a short wait but nothing too bad.
The cashier wasn't very friendly but the guy who couldn't pronounce my name when calling my order was nice.

I get why no one tells you where to go or how the system works, unless you announce that "I don't know what I'm doing here" there's no big sign telling you where to pick your order up from & it's presumed that everyone knows already but I worked it out pretty easily.

I had half a bbq chicken salad & a turkey & cranberry flatbread for just over $10. They also came with another piece of bread on the side. I forgot to ask for the salad dressing on the side & I won't forget next time, it was a nice dressing but there was too much of it for me. I was a little surprised that the flatbread didn't have salad on it, pretty much just turkey & cranberry but it was still nice

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I had a bad experience here before and should have known better. Totally my fault. Asked if a soup on menu had meat base; 2 male employees argued about the answer to my question. One then got a binder out and looked it up, apparently. The other employee made fun of him for getting the binder out. Soba noodle soup was truly vile. Limp, salty, noodles and overcooked soft vegetables in a salty, highly black-peppered "soup." Slopped all over the outside of the bowl and plate. Teeny-tiny baguette was warm. Went to sit down and the first 3 seats I saw were covered with food and crumbs. The place was at best 20 percent full. Left bowl of slop on table and went to get take out at Rice restaurant, nearby. Will not make this mistake again.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The salads are very good, the ingredients are fresh and the service was quick. The corn soup was delicious, it was served hot and was the perfect compliment to the pecan salad.