“Such a Choice”
Review of Cafe De France

Cafe De France
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe De France is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2016

My wife and I went to this restaurant for lunch and were very pleased with the choice on the menu. Both for breakfast or lunch there are so many things to chose from. That along with the very friendly wait staff and clean quiet environment, we had a very pleasant talk while we eat. Parking was easy and it was easy to find the location. If you were in a group od 20 or less, this could be a good place to meet. Or just your self or the two of you like my wife and I.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The service is frankly better than the food, very decent portions and pretty good taste wise however the french authenticity is a bit questionable.

Very reasonable priced as well.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I was disappointed with our visit. I guess with it being a Cafe de France I was expecting more French food. There was only 3 savory crepes on offer and 4 or 5 dessert ones. I also felt it was very overpriced. My husband and I shared a savory crepe, had two dessert crepes with water to drink and it was almost $40.00. The crepes were cold when they came and the sauce had a crusty film on it which means it had sat under a heat lamp for a while. I don't think I will return.

1  Thank Pamela B
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

I had a late breakfast here with an old friend who recommended it highly. The location is nothing special (in a sort of mall) but both the service and the food were quite good. I opted for corned beef hash and poached eggs, which turned out to be an excellent choice: good, lean corned beef with finely diced potatoes, properly seasoned. In short, just what I'd hoped for and don't always get.

The place is neither fancy nor what I'd call a 'destination' but I give it good marks as a place to have breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

We had a quiet Sunday breakfast here. Four of us all ordered a different dish, and all were excellent. The service was prompt and attentive, the prices reasonable, and the interior is elegant. There was no waiting to get a table. A lovely experience.