All reviews waffles room was clean continental breakfast would stay here again close to the airport nothing fancy mini fridge king room village inn the ground floor horizon drive per night hotel room convenient location staff was friendly great price cereal
Reviewed 22 August 2018

This place looked empty when we checked in. Expedia says there is a pool. The manager says he has not had a pool for 5 years and that is Expedia's problem. The rooms smelled like smoke and there is a hole in the wall above the bed which looks like a peephole. When we told the manager nothing is as advertised, he said we will have to pay the whole fee anyway. He said he is the manager and the owner and there is no point in arguing because he makes the decisions around here.... I think if you own something you should take pride in it and not advertise it as something that it is not...… Owner's name Jay Patel..... ( when we came back to the front desk "You are being defensive so I'm gonna attack you as much as I can."

Room Tip: no pool.....no service
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Pictures show there is a playground and pool that is not correct. They have neither. Bed is uncomfortable and dated. Staff is friendly breakfast is okay. Parking was a challenge it's right next to a river canal. Honestly i wanted to get the heck out of the room as fast as possible.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I booked this hotel for my mother who was traveling across country. Booking the hotel was a simple/pleasant experience but everything else was a nightmare. The man at the font desk was a middle eastern man who didn't even speak enough English to understand my mom when she was trying to check in. He was VERY rude and unwilling to try and understand. I tried calling to help but he never answered the phone. When trying to cancel the reservation there was none available to assist me (not even when calling the number provided for cancellation). The customer service for this hotel is the absolute worst and I will never be staying here again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else, even if it does save you a few dollars.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Stayed one night on my way back from UT to MN. It's not a fancy place in any way, but it does a good job if all you need is a comfortable bed to sleep in for a night or so. There were basic but convenient items in the rooms like fridge and microwave. Free breakfast was pretty basic as well. I didn't explore the area much, as I arrived at the hotel late and left there early morning, so I can't say how convenient the area is in terms of finding places to eat, etc. Not a bad place for a quick stop in the middle of your road trip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

The area looks like it’s for an hourly rate, if you know what I mean Dirty towels on the back of the bathroom door, hair on the bathtub, ugh! And an added bonus a security guard patrolling the parking lot! Just a bit creepy! NEVER AGAIN!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family