All reviews room was clean parking lot heated pool pet area waffles staff was friendly continental breakfast grassy area stay there again good nights sleep non smoking road trip first floor waffle maker long drive one night stay english muffin
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Our room was excellent. A very cool and comfortable room. The outside of the property isnt that lovely. The hotel is located in the middle of town and extremely close to many restaurants. The breakfast has excellent offerings.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Carla E, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay in our newly remolded rooms and our expanded breakfast. We have just began the out door renovations and hope you will be back to see our continuing improvements.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Good value, clean and comfortable. I was surprised by the breakfast which included not only waffles but also eggs and sausage patties. Easy access from Interstate 70. Pool was small. Many restaurant choices nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Carla E, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We hope the rest of your trip is pleasant and that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

the Days Inn was in a great location, lots to do! The rooms were fine except that they smelled like smoking rooms, even though they said nonsmoking. Staff was very kind ~ I left my Yeti water bottle there and called, they went and found it and got it ready to ship back to me! Breakfast was great!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Carla E, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It helps us to know where we need improvement. I apologize for the smoke issues. Our rooms are all non smoking with new paint, new carpet and,new furniture. We are awaiting our new Draperies and bed scarfs. But in the meantime the existing drapes have been washed and deodorized. The only area that smoking is allowed is the patio area across from the office. Unfortunately not all guest follow the rules. They stand on walkways outside the rooms and smoke this causes the smoke to be drawn into the rooms through the ac units. We are continually policing this issue and when a guest is discovered smoking on the walkway we explain the rules. The next time they are charged a smoking in room fee to cover the cost of cleaning and deodorizing. We hope you will be back to visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Why would Days Inn give us a room with a double bed when we reserved a queen size? When we gained admittance to rm#201 we found a double and NOT the queen size bed that we required. Young man at check-in desk claims that it is a queen and that they don't have doubles! So where did this mattress come from? It is less than 60 inches wide, come on. He at least moved us into another rm that had a supposedly king size bed.
Also in the lobby was a desk with a computer screen but it had a sign saying that it was not in service. :-(

Room tip: Bring a tape measure.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Carla E, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

I am sorry you were not pleased with the bed, But I assure you we have two sizes of beds, Standard King and standard Queens, My home is attached to the Hotel so when I came here as GM 15 months ago I purchased 2 quality Queen beds from Denver mattress for my home. I use the same sheets we do in the hotel and they snugly fit my beds exactly as they do the Queen beds in the hotel rooms. Room #201 is a good size room so perhaps that makes the bed look small, I'm glad we could upgrade you to a King room so you were comfortable.
I apologize for our lack of a business center computer, The hard drive crashed and our computer support company was unable to repair it. So they have ordered us a new hard drive which we expect to be installed any day.
I hope the rest of your stay was a pleasant one and again I apologize about the bed size confusion.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night along our cross country road trip. We were able to quickly check in late. The room was huge, very clean, and comfy. They had it well stocked with coffee and bath needs. The beds were the best we have slept in out of the 9 hotels we have already stayed at. The breakfast offerings were ok, I have had better at other Days Inn. The staff was very nice and accommodating. If we are ever back through this area we will stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Carla E, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay at Days Inn Grand Junction. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review, it helps us to know where we can improve. We hope you will be coming our way again, Safe Travels!