“Very good chips and salsa!”
Review of Mi Mexico

Mi Mexico
Ranked #70 of 295 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Enjoyed a late Sunday lunch with family. The food was good and there was enough for two. My daughter and I shared the fajitas combo. The only thing lacking was the service. Our waiter gave us refills etc but he seemed to barely tolerate us and was not friendly. Not sure what that was about. Otherwise, the restaurant was very clean and the atmosphere was pleasant.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We were seated promptly and our server appeared quickly. Chips and salsa while awaiting our meal -- wonderful chopped mushroom salsa and traditional salsa. Our meals came quickly. The server checked back with us often to be sure we didn't need anything else. Two filling meals for about $20. The vegetable enchiladas were very good, with sides of black beans, lettuce and rice.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

My family enjoyed this Mexican restaurant. We would have no hesitation returning. I particularly appreciated the freshness of the chili in the chili relleno.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We've been here a number of times, and always leave happy. Great food - tons of it - and great service.

Pre-dinner tortilla chips are neither greasy nor stale (as usually occurs in some other places) - with a couple good salsa choices.

Better than typical 'authentic' mexican restaurants.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

The food was good and priced well. The service was prompt and friendly. I could see how it could be spotty if the restaurant was full. DH had a burrito, which he liked. I ordered the molcajete. It was enough for two. So, I took half of it home. They had absolutely the best tortillas I've had at any Mexican restaurant. Of course, they make them there.

It's worth a visit.