“Great homemade tacos - including homemade tortillas”

Taqueria Guadalajara
Ranked #62 of 294 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I absolutely love this place. It's quaint, but very busy for lunch. I've watched them make the tortillas several times and the food is wonderful. Authentic Mexican food....

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We love these tacos. We probably visit once a week or more. Friendly staff and clean building....the food is very authentic!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I enjoy this taco place. It is exactly like I find in Mexico, where I travel frequently. Friendly, great salsas and tacos.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Hole-in-the-wall @ 7th & Pitkin....best tacos in town! Try the Asada, the tomotillo taco sauce is fantastic, we buy it to take home too.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I love there mexican food here. I ts inexpensive but really good food. I go there all the time . They give you a lot of food.