All reviews front desk close to the airport nice hotel room was clean small pool fire pit would stay here again king suite easy access night's sleep plenty of parking staff was friendly stayed one night convenient location bistro marriott shuttle
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a few nights at this location. It was very clean and inviting. The staff at the front desks and at the bistro were very friendly. This is what you would expect of a Marriott property and I’m happy it was to the standard. I would recommend this location to anyone. Although it is a bit farther from town, it is just a short drive and with staying a bit further out.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018

I really like the quality and consistency of Marriott. The rooms are always comfortable, appealing and clean. But always seems to be some small thing to detract from the rating. In this case I used my mobile app to "check in" in advance with a 3 PM arrival time. Got there shortly after 3, was told the room they were holding for me was not ready and gave me another room. I request a high floor, and on a previous stay at this same hotel was given a room on the 5th floor, this time it was the 4th floor and at the very end of a long hallway. Then later in the evening someone attempted to enter my room, apparently they gave another patron the key to my room due to the fact that they had changed my room I assume. As I said, my history with Marriott is that there is always something.... Also be aware of the weird traffic circle situation at the interstate ramps. They have you driving in circles to enter the east bound highway.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I stayed at this hotel 2 nights on business and found it to be typical for this brand. The room was clean, the internet fast and reliable, and the staff courteous and efficient. The lobby was a little nicer than usual for a Courtyard, as was the outdoor patio. There wasn't much a view from the patio, but the sofas and other furniture made it a nice place to sit and have a very reasonably priced evening cocktail. This may not be the case in the blazing summer, but I stayed in the early spring, and I enjoyed it very much. There are a few restaurants within walking distance and the hotel is relatively close to the airport (as is everything else in this smaller town). I'll be back on business and I'll be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Nothing out of ordinary. Clean and updated. Basic, but newly renovated Courtyard brand. Staff very friendly. Shuttle to downtown and airport. Not within walking distance of fun entertainment. Close to airport.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The hotel was nice. The Bistro in the evening seemed like a good place to hang out although we did not have the chance. Our room was clean but our bathroom (especially the tub which had multiple hairs in it) did not seem the cleanest. The breakfast line was so long we did not have an opportunity eat there. It was a good hotel but I could go either way if we stayed there again or not.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank e w
Sharah R, General Manager at Courtyard Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the candid feedback as it allows us to continue to improve. We hope we get to host you again!