“OMG so much fun!!”

Grand Junction Motor Speedway
More attraction details
Owner description: Colorado premier go-kart facility! 9/10 mile, 32ft wide paved track with state of the art CRG rental karts.Daily rentals, corporate events, group parties, birthday parties and race events. Call us today for a day of fun and excitement.
Reviewed 20 July 2016

So this is a must do if you are ever passing through the area. We were on our way out to Zion National Park and stopped over for the night in Grand Junction. We made our way out to the speedway and when I saw the quality of the karts I knew this was going to be worth the $$. The staff was amazing. You get a helmet and firesuit (if you want the suit). They have a couple different karts you can get, but to get the faster one you have to earn it by getting around the track in a certain time. I missed the qualifying time by just a few seconds...if I just had one more go at it I think I could have done it! Very addicting and so much fun!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

My good friend's son races here and I went to see him for the first time practice driving around the track. I had an experience that I never expected. All of the people who work there are extremely nice, helpful, and knowledgeable and as someone who is completely ignorant of the world of racing, I appreciated how they all made me feel included and taught me things without making me feel like I was out of place or being lectured. The facilities were very clean and it was immediately apparent that they all loved being there and seeing people have fun on and off of the track. I ended up being there for 3 hours because we all lost track of time and just enjoyed ourselves so much! This has to be one of the best kept secrets for something to do in Grand Junction.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Great place to get kids hooked on racing. Me and my buddes like to go and race around. Good date idea to bring a lady friend.

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

We showed up early at the Grand Junction motor Speedway and were a little bit perplexed at the proximity to the interstate and yet the difficulty in routing ourselves to this place.
Well it was worth it! Soon Richard arrived and signed us in. He couldn't of been more inviting. He was telling jokes and having fun with the situation and pumping us up in this way and that. Soon he had my son in a first-class racing suit with sharp colors and a lean sleek fit. He was beaming.
After some preemptory paperwork, The boys were all set down for some instruction on the Whats and what nots.
After some appropriate warnings and instructions we got on the track. Had a blast and got better with each run. It was a great experience from The beginning to the end.

Richard was so helpful in getting me to spots to take some cool photographs and experience the boys driving by.
The track was interesting and challenging.
I thought it was affordable and the best driving like this we've ever had!

Reviewed 2 December 2015

a little hard to find...they have fast go carts...big winding track...lots of parking...a small snack bar...i would rate it about an eight, mainly because they can & will shut your engine down if you go to fast. at the end you get a paper with your speed time to compare with friends...he said my speed was so fast it did not get recorded,lol...i was the slowest,lol

1  Thank Richard G