“The Carts go FAST!!”

Grand Junction Motor Speedway
More attraction details
Owner description: Colorado premier go-kart facility! 9/10 mile, 32ft wide paved track with state of the art CRG rental karts.Daily rentals, corporate events, group parties, birthday parties and race events. Call us today for a day of fun and excitement.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

If your up for a good time check this place out. A bunch of us guys raced together and had the time of our lives. What a great facility here in Grand Junction. Its a world class facility and hosts one of the fastest female racers in the world (Sabre). The owners Stacey and Darren were great to work with. Safety is a big concern so be prepared. Overall I give this place an Excellent rating.
Steve V.

1  Thank steve5515

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Went for my birthday. Got kicked off by an old guy that thinks he is God. When the rules we're explained to us we were told that you cannot drive off the track. However if you slide off the track slowly drive back on. When I ACCEDENTLY slid off the track I was taken off and my money was wasted.

4  Thank Adventurer92
GJMotorspeedway, Owner at Grand Junction Motor Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Mr. Rip off,

Were sorry you did not enjoy your visit to Grand Junction Motor Speedway, We pride ourselves in making your experience a successful one. However we must enforce a certain degree of safety. Also when the karts are taken off track it really causes a lot of damage to the chain, bearings and chassis itself so we have to be pretty strict about off track excursions.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Took a large party here and paid a large amount of money to have fun and less then pleased with this place. We were all kicked off the track for sliding off the track. There was no warnings if you slide off the track you are kicked off even if its one tire. We were not out there bumping or purposely going off the track and the customer service was terrible. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO GRAND JUNCTION SPEEDWAY!

1  Thank fsvanhave
Reviewed 3 September 2013

counter help could care less about the customer. I took my daughter and two friends there. And the counter help guy had us just waite while he finished a nearly 15 min conversation with a friend about his old racing days....we made busy...walked in circles...looked at all the karts on the showroom...and slowly got pissed off.. Then he gets off the phone...and says well to rent the karts you have to fill out these online forms and registration....which we did, but............serilousy we could of done that when he was so busy reliving his glory days on the phone.... what a joke. Very unprofressional....waste of my time and money. On the other hand the track marshall was an old guy that was very nice and friendly...

5  Thank fergman