“Fresh lunch, Farm to Table!”
Review of Cafe Sol

Cafe Sol
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Café Sol strives to use our local farms to provide our customers with fresh, locally sourced, made from scratch food. Serving breakfast, lunch and espresso. We offer custom catering and private evening events.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This place was recommended by our AirBnB hosts. We went for lunch. My wife had the beet salad and I had the Japanese soup. We were given fresh bread also. All of the food was fresh, well prepared, and looked like a Food Network picture. We sat outside & enjoyed the day & the meal. This place has a varied menu for all types of eaters. Make this a stop for lunch in Grand Junction!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We ate at this funky, charming little restaurant twice while in town for a graduation. All the food looked delicious but I had the Tony Danza salad both visits because it was fabulous! Love the mismatched cloth napkins and the overall vibe of this place. Great for vegans and vegetarians. Put this on your list for a delicious affordable meal in downtown Grand Junction.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I would safely say that the waffles here were extremely good and satisfying. Surprisingly good and nice atmosphere to eat, relax, and enjoy my meal.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Had the salad and paninis combination. More food than I could eat and the panini held well for later. Tried the home made corn bread of the day and it was very good as well. The person at the counter was very helpful and welcoming. And the one that brought the food to the table was also very attentive. Would come back often if I loved there.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We recently moved to the area and we had some friends stop by. They wanted to go out for lunch so we decided to try someplace new. There was a long wait to get our food over 20 minutes. They said it was because of a lot of carry out sandwiches because of the bike race. We will try it again but not on a weekend.