“Unexpectedly good waffles”
Review of Cafe Sol

Cafe Sol
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Café Sol strives to use our local farms to provide our customers with fresh, locally sourced, made from scratch food. Serving breakfast, lunch and espresso. We offer custom catering and private evening events.
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I would safely say that the waffles here were extremely good and satisfying. Surprisingly good and nice atmosphere to eat, relax, and enjoy my meal.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Had the salad and paninis combination. More food than I could eat and the panini held well for later. Tried the home made corn bread of the day and it was very good as well. The person at the counter was very helpful and welcoming. And the one that brought the food to the table was also very attentive. Would come back often if I loved there.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We recently moved to the area and we had some friends stop by. They wanted to go out for lunch so we decided to try someplace new. There was a long wait to get our food over 20 minutes. They said it was because of a lot of carry out sandwiches because of the bike race. We will try it again but not on a weekend.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

This place is a MUST. Beats the last few lunches I've had in "fancier" places in Denver. Delicious food. Farm-to-table fresh makes the flavors explode. Lots of menu options and they made a few alterations to posted dish with a smile. I do wish they had a soda machine for us non-hard-core foodies. Exceptional food. Highly HIGHLY recommend.

1  Thank Sara P
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a quick lunch while in town. I had the Tony Danza quinoa bowl and it was great. He enjoyed his sandwich as well. Ingredients were really fresh and the meal was tasty. I definitely recommend this place.