“6 Stars * INCREDIBLE”
Review of Cafe Sol

Cafe Sol
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Café Sol strives to use our local farms to provide our customers with fresh, locally sourced, made from scratch food. Serving breakfast, lunch and espresso. We offer custom catering and private evening events.
Reviewed 29 April 2018

This place is a MUST. Beats the last few lunches I've had in "fancier" places in Denver. Delicious food. Farm-to-table fresh makes the flavors explode. Lots of menu options and they made a few alterations to posted dish with a smile. I do wish they had a soda machine for us non-hard-core foodies. Exceptional food. Highly HIGHLY recommend.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Sara P

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a quick lunch while in town. I had the Tony Danza quinoa bowl and it was great. He enjoyed his sandwich as well. Ingredients were really fresh and the meal was tasty. I definitely recommend this place.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a deliciously healthy lunch here in our way through town. What a bright, clean, cheerful spot. I had a lovely salad with figs, peach vinaigrette and lots if other goodies. My husband enjoyed the soup of the day. Recommended!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank MnumMnumMna
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Cafe Sol is a true gem in our community. Incredible taste combinations in their delicious menu options. Portions are generous, so I can always make two meals out of one. I love that they use locally sourced produce. Great panini's (they have gluten free bread!!), wonderful salads, and delicious soups. I'm never disappointed. They always have a variety of infused waters available at no added charge. The line can be a little long during the lunch rush sometimes, but don't let that intimidate you. They move through the line pretty quickly!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Michelle T
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Nice spot on the main street . Nice to have healthy options. Food was always good with fast service.

Date of visit: December 2017