“Surprisingly good!”
Review of Del Taco

Del Taco
Ranked #160 of 282 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Reviewed 14 November 2016

In between grocery shopping and Sam's Club we hit Del Taco for lunch. We decided to try their new "platos." We got the carne asada wet burrito. There was a lot of food and we liked a lot of it. Only one mouthful had any gristle out of the entire burrito, the rice was really good and the beans were decent. (especially for a fast food restaurant.) The chips that came with the meal were a nice addition as well. The restaurant was clean, the staff was polite and the food came quickly.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We stopped before the ball game and enjoyed a quick meal. The food tasted good and it didn't take much time to deliver to us.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Good food. But the place was filthy. We were the only ones in the restaurant with a lot of employees sitting doing nothing. Trash and food all over the floor. Not one clean table. I had to wipe it down.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

My husband had never eaten at a Del TACO; he is a competitor fan at least until now. I have converted him. The place was clean, the food was excellent and served quickly and with a smile. We will be back!

Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

As I arrived the restaurant was filled with people waiting. I should have left right that moment. My order was late and it tasted like one of the ingredients was rotten. And it seemed that everyone waiting received the wrong food. Not going back