“Not bad ”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #192 of 291 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped here to eat in route to California. Not bad. I would return. Place was clean and staff seemed knowledgeable. The menu was what you expect. I Do like the free guacamole. They don't do that at chipotle.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

We ate here while traveling back to Utah. We love the delicious food, but left hungry and with an empty wallet. The menu is challenging to understand. Though I have been to Qdobas several times, I struggle to find the best values on the menu. We ordered small nachos for my four kids, but would have been better off just ordering chips and queso for them to share.

Reviewed 29 November 2014

It's located on RimRock Drive, in a strip center right behind the Red Robin restaurant.

Decent enough if you like the typical fast casual Mexican restaurant. Similar to Chipotle, Panchero's, Bocaza, etc.

Eaten there many times over the years......decent food. The place seems clean enough, and the staff most of the time appear to be pretty clean. They have a couple of tables outside which you may enjoy when the weather is good.

If you like Chipotle's better, there is one close by at 25 Rd & Hwy 50, or there is a Bocaza not too far away at North Ave & 7th St.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Won an entre coupon off the radio is the reason for our visit. Good fast casual menu selection once you figure it out. The layout of the menu and the speed of the line gave us a rushed feel. I had the steak burrito which was huge, but the steak was kind of tough and flavorless. My 16 y/o son had a pork burrito which he said was fine. I think this location is challenged for space as it felt crowded even though 1/2 the tables were empty. Probably won't go back without a "free" coupon.