“Leon's restaurant”

Leon's Taqueria Restaurant
Ranked #110 of 291 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I went in to get salsa and chips and there prices for salsa and chips are way way to high I'v never seen anything like it it's like they want to get rich real fast I won't be going back and I will be sure to tell all my friends that there are robbing people there

Reviewed 23 April 2016

I love this place, it's tucked away, quiet, good food. Very reasonably priced. The waitresses/waiters are very attentive to your needs. The food comes pretty quick.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Five of us ladies visited for dinner. The food was authentic and service was good. We enjoyed the casual atmosphere - nothing fancy here. We will return again. Our only concern was the horchata was too thick, it was gooey and unappetizing to drink.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

We asked a "local" for a Mexican restaurant lunch recommendation. She recommended Leon's. We were not disappointed. The location is in an old strip mall with easy access off I 70 business loop. There is ample parking. The service was very good. The food excellent. It is not in any way fancy, but clean and brightly decorated. Everything tastes bright and fresh. I had the chicken enchiladas in a cream sauce. The portion was good, but so good that I wanted more. My husband's shredded beef enchiladas were delicious. The chili relleno was yummy. The refritos were the best that I've ever had in my life. The flavor and texture were perfect. A bunch of working men came in and took advantage of the taco bar. They looked like they come in often. We will happily return for the delicious food and friendly service.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

Leon's serves some tasty authentic Mexican food. Good portions and pleasant servers make for a memorable meal. try Leon's, you wont be disappointed!!