“24 hour Mexican!!!”

Ranked #77 of 295 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I was craving a good taco or burrito late one night and we stopped here. I compare this place to Roberto's Taco Shops. Basic Mexican with some bells and whistles. They serve Tripe but the counter girl turned up her nose when I asked about Lengua. Made me giggle. No Lengua. Boooo! Wet bean burrito was yummy and mild. The carne asada fries are THE BOMB!

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I never miss going to this place when I'm in G.JCT... Great burritos, It is a must stop for me & the brother in law...Early in the morning is not too busy & great food , the burritos must weigh a pound or more!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Whenever we come to Grand Junction we try to eat here a few times. We lived here when they first opened, and couldn't believe the size of their burritos. We haven't been back to Grand Junction in two years, and were wondering if the food was the same. It was!!! I have never gotten such good food. It's a fairly small place that is open 24/7. If you eat here, you will be amazed at the food. I would love to try some of their other dishes, but can't get past the carnitas burrito. It's some of the tastiest pork that I have ever eaten. I also loved the shrimp burrito, but just can't pass up the carnitas. We have come here with the grand kids, and everything that they ordered looked great, and they ate every bite.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

My kid loves their carne asada. She has a very picky palate and doesn't eat many many foods. But she will always find something to eat here.
Atmosphere was relaxed. music playing in the background.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is a typical small business with an exception of it's food. It's amazing, the Tostadas were perfect with accommodations for your choice of chilli on the side. Definitely will return and will recommend. Clean and friendly.

Been to Los Jilbertos? Share your experiences!