“Great non traditional pizza”
Review of Pablo's Pizza

Pablo's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

The food is really amazing. Top quality ingredients in non traditional combinations on homemade crust. Doesnt get much better

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Ate here for a rainy Sunday lunch. Fairly quick service. The cheese pizza and pepperoni pizza were good. The all meat pizza had an unusual flavor due to the ham. Still good - just not amazing. The salads were fabulous!

1  Thank Kendra00
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I came solo on a Monday afternoon, the place was packed so I knew I picked right. I ordered a medium yogi salad as my appetizer and it was ok. I also got a medium pizza half Chupacabra & half Sophia. My 'no olives' request wasn't entered right at the register, and so when it came out with half olives I mentioned it to the staff who offered to make me another pizza which I thought was very thoughtful! I just picked them off. Both sides tasted pretty much the same which was was herby, cheesy, and quite greasy. Very good crust.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We really enjoyed this pizza. there was a line and a wait, but worth it because this is good pizza. We ordered the Italian Stallion. I really liked the globs of ricotta on top and I'm going to try this at home. thin crust with plenty of cheese.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We walked in and ordered enough pizzas and salads to go for 29 people on a Friday night when they were already doing good business. They didn't even blink and we enjoyed some of the best pizza we've ever had. Unique combinations and something distinctly different in the flavor. Everyone in our party commented on how good it was. While waiting for our order enjoying a drink on their patio we couldn't help but notice the fun and vibrant atmosphere. Good food, good service, and good vibe, what else can you ask for?

Date of visit: August 2018