“Never been disappointed with this Dos Hombres”
Review of DOS Hombres

DOS Hombres
Ranked #131 of 282 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We usually order combination plates and always get a crispy chili relleno and one other choice. They also serve rellenos traditional style that you can get anywhere, but I love the crispy ones. This is the season when the chef makes pumpkin flan...and if you don't have room for dessert, take it home with you. It is SO WORTH THE CALORIES!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

After growing up in the area, we came back to a favorite spot to eat growing up. We had good service, but the food was not up to what we would have liked to remember.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

What a disappointing lunch. The food was just mediocre, I had the luncheon fajitas, the flour tortillas were old, the chips were stale. We used to eat here often over the past years, but it sure isn't the same. The servers appearance was not good, messy hair, unkept clothing, very unappealing. Will not ever come back.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I had lunch there yesterday. It was delicious, I ordered the bacon/chicken/ranch tacos, my friend ordered a combo of a guacamole tostada and a chili relleno. My friend raved about her meal all the way home. :) Definitely recommend! Starlieth our waitress has a great attitude.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We visited here for a girls night out and I had not eaten here in 10+ years. Now I remember why. Unfortunately, the food is bland and all tastes like it is premade food from Sysco. This is not good Mexican food by any means. If you like middle of the road less than spicy food, then this might be your place.

However, the best thing about the whole experience was our waiter Jason. He is one of the finest friendliest servers I have experienced in a long time. He made our birthday celebration extra special with his generosity and caring spirit. Thank you Jason. You made the whole thing worth it. Your service is greatly appreciated.