“Quiet, Good Food, Friendly Service”
Review of Los Reyes

Los Reyes
Ranked #219 of 295 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Los Reyes is a great out of the way Mexican Restaurant. They have been here for years. If you want to enjoy an evening with friends and really get to talk to and hear each other, this is the place. The service staff is very friendly. The food is fixed quickly, but tastes like home cooked food. Sopapillas for dessert. You won't find noisy music here either.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Los Reyes use to be really good. A few years ago, when I reviewed it, it was ok. On my last visit, it was nothing better than awful. I was really disappointed, as I used to enjoy going there with friends. The staff are nice enough, but the food is quite bland and flavorless. I wish it was better, as I remember a day when it once was.

2  Thank mtntrash
Reviewed 17 June 2017

We have not eaten here in years and thought we would try it for our 33rd wedding anniversary. The food is ok. I wouldn't call it terrible. Being from Texas, we are always comparing the food here to TexMex and it is not easy to find here! The food was pretty bland, but my Colorado son really liked it! They give you 2 salsas (hot and mild...green and red) and pico. I enjoyed the red (hot sauce), but the green and the pico were pretty tasteless. As far as atmosphere....there is none!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

This a great Dive Mexican place. Food is authentic and made on site. Salsa tray has a selection of homemade dips, and Chips. One of the best smothered green chili burrito's around, and great sopapilla's with honey. Dining area is basic, but service is excellent. We usually get orders to go for office lunch, and they get them out quickly. Get a side order of Guac to complete your meal and you will come out very full for a good price.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Oh man, this place has been around seemingly forever. It's your go-to for no frills Mexican food and a great price. I love the salsa and the sopapillas!