“Pretty Good”

Los Reyes
Ranked #220 of 295 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 June 2017

We have not eaten here in years and thought we would try it for our 33rd wedding anniversary. The food is ok. I wouldn't call it terrible. Being from Texas, we are always comparing the food here to TexMex and it is not easy to find here! The food was pretty bland, but my Colorado son really liked it! They give you 2 salsas (hot and mild...green and red) and pico. I enjoyed the red (hot sauce), but the green and the pico were pretty tasteless. As far as atmosphere....there is none!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

This a great Dive Mexican place. Food is authentic and made on site. Salsa tray has a selection of homemade dips, and Chips. One of the best smothered green chili burrito's around, and great sopapilla's with honey. Dining area is basic, but service is excellent. We usually get orders to go for office lunch, and they get them out quickly. Get a side order of Guac to complete your meal and you will come out very full for a good price.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Oh man, this place has been around seemingly forever. It's your go-to for no frills Mexican food and a great price. I love the salsa and the sopapillas!

Reviewed 29 October 2016

We tried this for dinner last night. I had combination tostadas and my husband had Navajo taco (called something else). The meat on my tostada tasted like what dog food must taste like. My husband said the red chili on his taco tasted like it came straight from the can. Then ask if you want chips and salsa as they seat you and then charge you for them. No wonder there were very few people in eating there.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

This is our third visit to this restaurant in the last ten years. We go back thinking maybe they changed owners, or cooks, anything to improve their food. If anything it has gotten worse! Went last night with three other couples and we all agreed that despite the good service and clean appearance, we all agreed that all of our dinners were not good at all. No going back.