“Eggs Benedict heaven”
Review of Dream Cafe

Dream Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This is a new restaurant in Grand Junction, Colorado. It has reviews popping up on Google. I do not see that they have website.
Reviewed 12 July 2018

This fresh breakfast hot spot is the only place in town that I order eggs Benedict! I love the upbeat atmosphere it provides as it gives me a bigger city vibe. Not to be missed, the homemade strawberry jam that they make in house. It is a morning delight! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I would give this cool breakfast local a six if I could. In addition to standard breakfast fare, Dream Cafe offers a number of interesting plates. My wife had the blueberry muffin pancakes while I enjoyed the banana bread French toast. The cinnamon bun French toast also sounded divine. Portions are large and the service is friendly and attentive. They have both inside and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I absolutely LOVE the cinnamon roll here, though everything on their breakfast menu - from sweet to savory - is amazing!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have been here for breakfast on several occasions. Every meal is excellent! I have never had a bad experience. Love it! Great Wait Staff too!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Best breakfast in town by far. Always busy, but less wait time in summer due to outside seating. You won't leave disappointed.