All reviewsfront desknice hotelfree wifirooms were very cleanwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationroad tripinterstatelobbypillowscoloradomicrowave
Reviewed 17 July 2018

The hotel was clean and inviting. The hotel staff was great. The room was comfortable and clean. One of the best things about the hotel was a set of signs. On our floor their was a sign that said quiet zone: No running, loud noise, or congregating in the hallways. A wonderful, quiet night added to the high rating. I was very pleased and will definitely stay there in the future.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
gatewaycanyons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Robert,
Thank you very much for your great review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had a quiet night, and I'm very happy you will definitely stay here again!
Make it a great day!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Many thanks to the lady who checked us in early into 402. She was training a new lady, but checked us in quickly. She was most efficient. Also thanks to the excellent pool staff and energetic cleaning staff. Bravo !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
gatewaycanyons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you very much for your excellent review and feedback. We appreciate your kind words and will share them with the staff. I do hope you will return and stay with us again.
Happy Trails,

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My family of 5 stayed for one night and found this hotel clean, easy location from I-70, staff was helpful, and the breakfast included was great for the teenagers. Would recommend and stay here again.
I wish they had a roll away bed - one child had to sleep on the floor.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Nice room. Was expecting breakfast but this was more of a hotel than a motel. But for $5, you could use the full service dining room for breakfast. Easy access off the interstate. Would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TammyK970, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Elaine,
Thank you very much for your nice review and feedback. We do get confused with the Holiday Inn Express quite often. They are a limited service hotel with complimentary breakfast in their lobby or breakfast room. We are a full service hotel with restaurant and lounge and therefore offer a breakfast package for a delicious made to order breakfast in our restaurant. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us!
Happy Trails,

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My husband and I were traveling with a bus load of seniors and stopped here for the nite while passing through. We had a buffet dinner while there. I chose the London Broil and it was very tough, but tasty. Loved the cheesy scalloped potatoes! Dessert was a choice of apple or cherry pie with a whipped topping. Cherry pie was the most popular and was gone by the time I got in line but the apple pie was good. Wait service was friendly and efficient. The room was spacious enough and comfy but the furniture had been beaten up a bit by other travelers. My husband enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and I enjoyed the coffee.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
TammyK970, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Norma,
Thank you for your review and feedback. It is great to see you enjoyed your stay with us while on your bus tour. Perhaps you will return to explore more of our beautiful area?
Make it a great day!