All reviews sliding glass door grassy area first floor older hotel parking lot flat screen tv horizon drive staff was friendly free breakfast nice stay beds were comfortable would stay here again great price dog microwave pet furnishings
Reviewed 1 September 2018

This motel has been completely remodeled. The decor, the furnishings and the atmoshere has improved dramatically since our previous stay in 2016. Mini at the front desk was doing everything to make us feel comfortable. She is to be commended for her overall supervision of the property. We like the layout with the sliding glass doors to the outdoor area.

Room Tip: request a ground floor room with an exterior view.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We would not stay at this motel again, because of our own safety concerns, and how the establishment handled the concern and or reporting of my slipping and falling out of the bathtub because of very slick tub floor and lack of establishment to provide a mat to further discourage the fact of falling again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I agree with other reviews that this hotel has some really good renovations done. Bed was very comfortable and TV was a big flat screen. Breakfast was better than most hotels in this caliber. Price was very good also!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Had a reservation number and quoted price of $71.19/night. Was charged $119.00. When I brought this to the attention of clerk she told me she would refund my money and I could go elsewhere. I had a rerservation!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 225marytb
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We`ve been staying on two occasions during July and must say - improvements are visible. New Carpets, new furniture, good houskeeping, new A/C, friendly helpful people there, reasonable rates. We will surely be back when private matters bring us back into GJ.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple