“Delicious Tacos and Gluten Free and Dairy Friendly”
Review of Tacoparty

Tacoparty
Ranked #41 of 302 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: We are a seasonal, Local and Colorado Sourced, quick-service taco shop in downtown Grand Junction. We feature unique beers and craft cocktails on tap, seasonal soft serve, and a constantly evolving selection of six appetizers and six tacos available ala carte or in plates of three.
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Found lots of awesome options! Love the tamales, the Duck Liver Mousse tostada, the fish taco, the guacamole! Fantastic! Lots of local flavors and products and it’s a part of Bin 707 group which is another great restaurant!! Just up the street! And if you can do dairy check out the ice cream which always changes but we had the delicious butternut squash, white chocolate and ancho Chile soft serve. It tasted like an orange cream sherbet with just a hint of warm spice... must try this place!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Menu is enticing, allowing you to mix and match and to try all of the tempting taco variations. Highly recommend the pulled pork, mushroom confit, guacamole and chips. Offerings change with the season and availability. Atmosphere is fun.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The food was interesting and different from traditional Mexican fare. It was actually pretty good. What I did not like was the traffic 'flow' for ordering off a wall menu in a crowd and paying at the same time in the same space. There were a lots of elbows and confusion. The menu description included unique ingredients and had folks looking at each other. A little too cutesy for Mexican food. We were told the menu is on the wall because of daily changes and easier to adjust. I felt you could do the same with a computerized template, print it off and put it on the tables. I guess, their process eliminates additional wait staff. Last, the music was blasting. I like loud but not in a restaurant.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Don't think Tex-Mex tacos at Taco Party; I listed it as Mexican, but maybe it should be listed as Nouvelle Colorado Cuisine. The menu varies from day to day, depending on what is fresh and local. One thing that I'll bet doesn't vary: Imagination. The chefs seem to put together light tacos with a variety of spices, veggies and fruits that I'd never have thought to include. The result is simply yummy. For carnivores? Yes. For vegetarians, yes. Clean, light decor. Friendly, efficient staff. If I lived nearby, this would be my go-to place.

1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This was a great place for lunch! You order at the counter or at the bar, and they bring your food. We had the duck confit tacos, as well as the pork and beef and they were all great. Sodas in draft, beer and wine are also available. This restaurant has simple ingredients with a unique flair. The decor is streamlined, modern graphic. I would definitely recommend!