“Good, cheap eats”
Review of Del Taco

Del Taco
Ranked #125 of 282 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I am a Taco Bell girl and had never been to a Del Taco before. I didn't expect to like it - but I did. The food is still fast food, but it does taste different than Taco Bell. The crunchy tacos have lots of lettuce and tomato - which I liked.

When I ordered street tacos, they were out of avocado that day (they allow you to add avocado to everything - and I think people do that! They go through a lot of avocados!!). Anyway, they added extra meat and veggies and I was pretty happy!

The Mexican Chopped Chicken salad is a good choice Tastes healthy, though I don't know if any fast food salad is!

1  Thank Rita B
Reviewed 17 January 2017

This is an average Del Taco (like the Rimrock location) with one exception. This spot is often infested with hobos & beggars. The restaurant is strategically located right between the Walmart driveway (across the street where they beg), and Fun Junction Liquor store (behind Del Taco), where their begging proceeds wind up. They use the restaurant as a staging area to get out of the weather, charge their Obama phones, sleep, use the restrooms, etc. They love to congregate at the picnic tables outside during good weather, as it's easy to keep an eye on the competition panhandling across the street. This is very unfortunate, as not much can be done about it. Hopefully this relatively new restaurant won't go downhill due to this. It's clean enough so far, and typical staff.